Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why do people die for religion and not for thier life?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,allI am worrying that people die for ethic. They lost their liFe for nothing but we are trying to save our life. Why do not have courage to do s
    People hit twin tower pf America for. The sake of their vested interest.
    I am not doing myself
    ..disgusting! " I really want to quite alcohol

Have strength, Kota
    If nature gives us lemon, we have a choice: either to cry or make lemonade.

People die for their Religion (or faith) because it is their life.........
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

Comment

Iad,I think we first look our life and then can do all

Comment

Well that's not a simple question. Some people die for their religion because they believe that being killed in serving their God (which some believe is to kill others) will get them into heaven sooner. So I guess they are willing to die in order to have a great afterlife.

Me I don't know about what the future holds so I'm starting with the premise this is it and I do the best I can here, I figure living as much by the golden rule makes me feel the best and I can't see any supreme beings being against the golden rule.

Comment

Really I having my drink and living alone
          Anyway I want a social life
          But dying alone.
          Thanks,
          Lota

Comment

Kota, you need to rest now, and come back to this question tomorrow.
            Hubs and I were having a very similar conversation this weekend; in some societies, there is nothing much to live for, so joining any cause is better to them, than existing. It is the only thing that gives them purpose, and the 'cause' is so ingrained in their world they don't question it. But no 'religion' serves a higher purpose if it causes harm, especially to those who are weaker than us. Then it becomes self-serving, and ultimately proves to be someone who is stronger, more charismatic, struggling to gain control and power.
            Take care of yourself today, OK?
            sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Yea,they are weaker than us rbby.
              Alnyway my question to me that people dying for nothing but why am I not thinking for myself.
              I really want sacrifice my life for me and my family. Tell me why can't I do? ??????????
              Kota

Comment

Yea,they are weaker than us rbby.
                Alnyway my question to me that people dying for nothing but why am I not thinking for myself.
                I really want sacrifice my life for me and my family. Tell me why can't I do? ??????????
                Kota

Comment

Kota, you're sacrificing your life to AL, and it does not love you. When you are sober, you can see this, so lets work on it, OK? I'm sorry I've not been here for you, my life is extremely hectic right now, and I'm headed out the door again for work, but please, rest, try not to drink anymore. Those who throw away their lives for 72 virgins are completely mislead. What we give our families, what we sacrifice for them, is our sober, loving, non-judgemental selves. When we are getting ourselves whole, we are able to really give what they need, to them and to us.
                  sigpic
                  Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

How generous you people are!
                    Rubby, actually I was intoxicated yesterday and went gambling as well, what a hell?
                    Today I have commitment not to do anymore. But to see!
                    Kota

Comment

Working...
                    X