Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hypnosis CDs on Itunes? (or other immediate download)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry if this has been asked somewhere. I tried to search but couldn't find anything. Has anyone bought hypnotherapy tracks off of itunes? If so, do you know which ones you could recommend? I will order something if I have to, but would love to get something I could download immediately. (Doesn't have to be itunes, just something I can download today.)

Thanks!

Hi Newstart - I cant help you with hypnosis downloads but there are bound to be lots on itunes.
    I do use a lot of guided meditation podcasts from itunes which are free. If you are interested try CHILL MEDITATION, THE MEDITATION PODCAST (this has one on addiction and one to help you sleep) and also THE CHOPRA CENTRE FOR WELLBEING.
    "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
    AF - JAN 1st 2010
    NF - May 1996

Comment

Chillgirl;959890 wrote: Hi Newstart - I cant help you with hypnosis downloads but there are bound to be lots on itunes.
      I do use a lot of guided meditation podcasts from itunes which are free. If you are interested try CHILL MEDITATION, THE MEDITATION PODCAST (this has one on addiction and one to help you sleep) and also THE CHOPRA CENTRE FOR WELLBEING.
      Great place to start. Thank you!!

Comment

Working...
      X