Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A-a-a-ads

And we're off!

Thanks for the feedback and the words of support--really do appreciate that.

Classifieds, I like it. Those'll be free, just for the entertainment value alone. (Someone start a thread would ya?) Sounds like we've got some pretty interesting categories to work with here...

RJ
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Help keep our forum strong--make a contribution to My Way Out. Or show your support by becoming a Subscriber and enjoy enhanced features, as well!

Comment

A-a-a-ads

Roberta, if I could pay with paypal I'd be getting my supplements already from MWO....is it something on the horizon? thanks,

D
      nosce te ipsum
      (Know Thyself)

Comment

A-a-a-ads

MKR wrote: Yes, this is a very important issue to all websites - we are allowed tremendous opportunites here and most everyone feels quite indebted to you RJ. You are so very wonderful in all that do. I think posting what you need regularly would help all of us to know and remember that this site doesn't just pay for itself!

Online banking is the way to go. I pay most every bill and do so much of my merchant services etc online. There are very few problems with that type of thing and this is a very secure site. SAVES so much time in a day . . . time that could be spent here!

Hugs to All,
        Mary
        Totally agree! Net payments are no big deal. Let us know what you need. I'm new here...but expect extra funds would support better technical support and Q&A with the doc too, no? TIA. lp

Comment

A-a-a-ads

PayPal

Determinator,

Thanks for bringing that to my attention. Our store has always accepted PayPal (along with Visa, Mastercharge, Discover, Amex.)

We probably need to make that fact more prominent. Thanks, this type of feedback is so helpful to us. :-)

RJ
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Help keep our forum strong--make a contribution to My Way Out. Or show your support by becoming a Subscriber and enjoy enhanced features, as well!

Comment

A-a-a-ads

Even if you didn't get a lot of donations, couldn't you just keep the donation tab there in case we want to donate again?

I do all my banking and buy lots of stuff online with credit cards and with paypal and have never had any problems.......if that helps?
            :h :h :h :h

Comment

A-a-a-ads

RJ - I'm game

Want to put the donate button back?

I'll stop being such a chicken heart.

What the heck, if I get what I'm asking for my Mother-in-law, I'll take you all out for a look-see at the new sidewalk in town.

Big - BIG Happenin' Scene. I tell ya.

Helen

Comment

A-a-a-ads

No worries Roberta. Whatever it takes to keep the site going.

Oh, and Helen - mother-in-laws can be sold under "Collectables And Weird Stuff" on e-bay
                Paddy
                Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Comment

A-a-a-ads

Roberta, I'd advertise...let us know how and when we can do that! Thanks for all you do..this site is great and a huge support..

Comment

Working...
                  X