Army Thread 16th September

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seriously Mama did you get up and look after one of those big fine men last night when they were vomiting???
    "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

well Oney...Clay...the "baby" has been sick at home for two days....then the pukes started last night,and he came and got me. SO I was worried something was really wrong since he had already been sick for two days
      I got him to rinse his mouth out, put a cold cloth on his head, and...he will kill me for telling you this...but had to tickle his tummy till he fel back asleep.....I have been doing that for years for upset tummies....problem is he got sick several times......
      my other son got exposed to menengitis last week...so I am a little over protective...
      plus...and you will find out soon enough...i LOVE it that thses bigs guys actually want me around sometimes!!
      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

mama bear;960809 wrote: well Oney...Clay...the "baby" has been sick at home for two days....then the pukes started last night,and he came and got me. SO I was worried something was really wrong since he had already been sick for two days
        I got him to rinse his mouth out, put a cold cloth on his head, and...he will kill me for telling you this...but had to tickle his tummy till he fel back asleep.....I have been doing that for years for upset tummies....problem is he got sick several times......
        my other son got exposed to menengitis last week...so I am a little over protective...
        plus...and you will find out soon enough...i LOVE it that thses bigs guys actually want me around sometimes!!
        I must try the tummy tickle for my little ones...

AF 10th May 2010
        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

it really works.....I swear!!
          of to get pork chops, wild brown rice, steamed onions, tomatoes and peppers out of the oven....then I am gooing to settle down for some steamy smut and watch the first season of "The Tudors"
          I LURVE historical novels..

Comment

I love Jonathan Ryes Meyers!!

AF 10th May 2010
            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Hiya Oney, MB & Starty ........

Starty big big hugs!!!! you are one amazing lady, but hey we knew that already!!!!

MB ........ wow cute boys!!! and a HOT MAMA!!!!

Oney, you are the best mummy ever ........ and its only 100 days to christmas!!!!!!

Well i'm off to bed i'm afraid, had a loooong day at work ...... just couldn't go without saying goodnight to my lovelies here :l:h:l

Sleep well everyone ... xxx
              sigpicXXX

Comment

Love you BB, you always put a smile on my face....only 99 days from tomorrow xxxx

AF 10th May 2010
                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

one2many;960823 wrote: Love you BB, you always put a smile on my face....only 99 days from tomorrow xxxx
                  OMG thats only double figures!!!! better get started!!!!
                  sigpicXXX

Comment

love you too BB but may you have horrid nightmares for making me think of it!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X