Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AL, Hot Sweats, Menopause and the Cream I purchased.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Everyone

Hope ypu are all good and I have missed you all. Computer has been playing up and it takes me forever to log onto anything.

Anyway I said I would update on the cream I got to help with menopausal hot flashes/sweats. As many of you so rightly said AL can cause sweating and yes it does affect me in that way. This cream I am using is amazing and has worked for me so defo menopause symptons. Still get hot especially at night and when I have been drinking but the improvement on the sweating is brilliant. So I guess the hot flashes/sweats are a combination of both.

Moral of tale stop AL altogether and who knows?

Take care and good to be back

QQ
    Success is knowing when to sit back and enjoy the moment

So, what's the name of the cream??
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Sorry

The cream is called Serenity and contains natural progesterone. It is manufactured in the US and here in the UK distributed by a Company called Wellsprings based in Guernsey, Channel Islands. They do advertise on Facebook. Anyone interested in using the cream I suggest doing a lot of reading of other peoples comments and then make your own mind up. Thats what I did and decided the cost was worth the risk and at the very least if it did not work I was ?20 out of pocket. I am pleased that for me it is working.

Guess what hubby is pleased too as I am less craggy and he keeps telling me to rub some more cream on.
      Success is knowing when to sit back and enjoy the moment

Comment

Quit Quitting;961501 wrote: Sorry

Guess what hubby is pleased too as I am less craggy and he keeps telling me to rub some more cream on.
        :H:H

I went the route of prescribed bioidentical hormones and that provided me with a huge amount of relief. Glad the OTC cream is working for you. Whatever it takes to slow down the flashes and sweats!

DG
        Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
        Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Working...
        X