Boo, where are you?

Hey has anyone heard from Boo lately?
    Meow-Meow
    MonaKitty

Boo, where are you?

She was in chat last night...Boo, we are here for you:l

Comment

Boo, where are you?

Yes, Boo! We are here with all the love and support you need!
      "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Boo, where are you?

Oh my gosh, hi all!!! You make me feel so good. Thank you for thinking of me. Back to my old wine drinking habits. And on top of that my nephew shot himself in the head Tuesday night, so have been at the hospital day and night with my sweet sister. He is in SICU and has lost his eye and just are not qite sure of the brain damage. Of course this had to do with drugs and alcohol. It is a horrible situation and makes me very sad. I came home to get my sister some things and thought I would check in. Thank you all for thinking of me. You will never know how much this means to me. With all my love, Boo

Comment

Boo, where are you?

Oh Boo!!!! My prayers are with you and your family. How terribly sad. Please keep us up to date. We love you around here......
          I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Boo, where are you?

Miss Layla and MonaCat love you very much. This is such a sad story. When you are able, let us know how you are doing. We are all here for you Boo. XOXOX Sending you Cyper Strength...
            Meow-Meow
            MonaKitty

Comment

Boo, where are you?

OMG Boo! I am so saddened to read about your nephew. You will all be in my thoughts and prayers.

Much love,
              Lucky

Comment

Boo, where are you?

I'm terribly sorry to read that. Your sister needs you to be strong. My thoughts are with you.

Comment

Boo, where are you?

My thoughts and prayers are with your nephew, your sister and you, Boo. Keep the faith as best you can love, and check in when you can.

Lots of love,

Kathy
                  AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Boo, where are you?

So very sorry, Boo. Yes, the human condition is unfathomable and so tragic and painful. Please feel supported and cared about. We live in difficult times - you hang in there and keep coming back here to take care of yourself. Em

Comment

Boo, where are you?

Boo --- I feel like the lowest leaf on the kudzu vine....
                      I just heard about this and cannot imagine what you must be going through! Please PM me!!! In the meantime, have a piece of gum!

I am here, although I said I wouldnt be!
                      Love you,
                      Kuzin Allie
                      What happens in Vegas goes straight to Ohio....

Comment

Boo, where are you?

OH MY GOD!!

I can't imagine what you are going through!!!! Boo....I am so sick over this. I don't even know what to say.

Just call me if you want, or e-mail me. In the meantime, my prayers are with your nephew and your sister and your whole family.

With love

Beth
                        formerly known as bak310

Comment

Boo, where are you?

I'm so sorry to hear this news Boo. We are here for youKeeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.:l

Attached files [img]/converted_files/153281=137-attachment.gif[/img]
                          :h :h :h :h

Comment

Boo, where are you?

You are in my heart, boo

Hi Boo,

Sorry I have not been around. I am thinking of you and am so sad for you and your sister. I am glad that she has you to support her, because you are so great at lifting us up when we need it. I am not usually a prayerful person, but I will be sending good thoughts your way.

Love,
                            Pansy

Comment

Boo, where are you?

Thank you all so much for thinking of me and sending me messages. This has been very sad, but just hearing from so many of you has made this day better. He has been moved to a step down room and has a nurse with him 24/7. He is speaking some words, so is making progress. Will be in hospital at least ten weeks, then who knows what. So we are taking one day at the time. My sister has been remarkable. I try to be with as much as possible. Again thank you so much for your concern. With love Boo Boo

Comment

Working...
                              X