my own vent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my own vent

I despised the human race also but that was in my hardcore whiskey drinking days, I wanted to get out and I didn't know how.. at many points in the last 2 years of my drinking in my darkest worst binges I didn't even feel human I felt like my spirit or soul was leaving me the more I drank the more I felt de-humanized.

why do you care? maybe cause you still have some humanity left in you, it's natural for us to want to help one another duh especially when we're dealing with this powerful monster.

I have no idea if you're sober or not if you can't stop get yourself into a rehab, when
    I finally had ENOUGH I went to my doctor and basically confessed he put me on meds so I can safely go thru withdrawals and not die, at this point it was my last resort I
    couldn't take it anymore.. since then I have made so many new friends in AA (don't forget that when we drink we most often end up alone ) that now I have this huge
    social circle of people just like me and I can talk to them and they listen.

Comment

Working...
    X