Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Sunday 19th September

Zeppie2;963328 wrote: we will need distributors worldwide Chill
    Bit warm here for wool knickers, Zeppie can you spin some silk ones?
    "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
    AF - JAN 1st 2010
    NF - May 1996

Comment

Hmph. Computer, electricity shut down. I'm not here enough to be missed anyway. :H
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

I will have to get some silk worms, don't think greyhound worms would work
        It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

hiya ruby doobs

Comment

We have lots of locals who raise alpacas, spin and weave their wool.
            sigpic
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Zenstyle;963336 wrote: We can sell them to the Americans. "Worn Irish and Scottish knickers... hand made in England with wool from New Zealand. Ships out of Portugal." We'll make a killing!
              Seriously we would, I used to sell LOADS of "Irish" shite to the Americans!
              "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

right I had better get ready for work, have a great evening

Comment

Have a good day in work darlin x

AF 10th May 2010
                  NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Loads O shite and said it was Irish...

Irish Tea Towels
                    Irish books
                    Irish Caps/hats/Shirts/pajamas

You name it..

AF 10th May 2010
                    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Seems I've been gone too long to fit back in here again. I've missed ya'll, but I'm so busy it's hard to be here like the old, all day sessions I did, when I started out. But you people, this thread, is how I learned, and leaned, on sobriety. So, have a great night, all. Hugs to you.
                      sigpic

Comment

You are not gone too long Rubers, you just slip back in hon xx

AF 10th May 2010
                        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Thanks, little one. You know how much you mean to me. I was absolutely useless when I came here so long ago, now, can only find a minute when I walk by to chat. What do you think of Jack, with bed hair and wearing my glasses??
                          sigpic

Comment

You have come a long way Rubers, even with all the heartache and deaths you have had along the way.

Jack is a dote x

AF 10th May 2010
                            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Evening Folks,
                              Well, I had a nice weekend; a good, quick shift on Saturday followed by sleep and some laying on the couch watching movies. My kids came to visit this afternoon, which they rarely do. It was nice.
                              I had a strange experience with a chocolate gateau that I was going to have for pudding. As soon as I put it in my mouth I could taste some booze in it and it made me not want it. I like cakes and puddings but I didn't like that. Perhaps I suffer from potophobia, dipsomanophobia or methyphobia, (great words. I had to go and look them up in a reverse dictionary) but I can live with that. My body is, after all, a temple. Now all I need is worshippers.

Comment

Hiya all..
                                gonna read back an' catch up..
                                oney are you feeling better tho??
                                did wob come back and help in the end???

Comment

Working...
                                X