Army Thread Sunday 19th September

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wet and very dull here this morning Stirly, actually now I think about it, it doesnt stop me putting a coat on and hitting the beach with the dogs either. It will be quiet there too, see I can see the positives in things if I look hard enough.
    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Right, the doggers are touching fur here so best take them out.

Morning Stirls!
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Good morning army, Things always look better after a good cup of coffee!

Comment

Howaya expat hows it bleedin goin den eh chief?

Comment

KTAB;962889 wrote: Wet and very dull here this morning Stirly, actually now I think about it, it doesnt stop me putting a coat on and hitting the beach with the dogs either. It will be quiet there too, see I can see the positives in things if I look hard enough.
            Gday Ktab, no theres nothing like strolling on the beach dogs in hand, no matter what the weather is like....quite exhilarating really
            I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Hiya Saphy, one of my all time favourites is standing on the beach in the middle of a huge storm, nothing quite like it for putting things into perspective.

Comment

or I could do it here ..... :H:H
                Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

I'm trying to get motivated myself! But still on first cuppa:H. I do find going to see something beautiful can help change ideas and get out of a rut. Kinda playing tourist in your own town. So many great things to see and do but we end up forgetting about them and leaving it for the tourists. Have you been to Glendalough lately? The Upper Lake is a beautiful and magical place. And the colours can be incredible in any weather-except maybe unless its slashing rain! I'm trying to think of something different to do over here in my part of the world-that does not involve shopping or spending too much money!

Comment

You could

Comment

In bits here guys, I got the bug and am really sick. Trying to get through to Rob to come home and look after the kids coz I can't.
                      "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

chat KTAB? (actually I dont know whether I can get in - last time it didn't work!)
                        Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Oh no Oney! You poor thing:l. Try to take it easy and pamper yourself. And Wob needs to help, that's for sure.

Comment

Glendalough is a magical place alright. Have you taken the walk around by St Kevins bed or the walk up to the old mining village? And then there is the Glenmacnass waterfall further up. I reckopn most people are guilty of not appreciating whats around them as it becomes the familiar.

Comment

Miss Behaving;962914 wrote: chat KTAB? (actually I dont know whether I can get in - last time it didn't work!)
                              Yes sure why not, I could never refuse to chat to a pretty lady.

Oh dear Oney is there a neighbour or friend you could ask to pop in till he gets home?

Comment

Hope you feel better soon Oney. Is it one of those 24 hr bugs? Hmmm.... I guess I'll go on internet and try to get inspired--find something to do today. Can't go to Glendalough:H. Didn't appreciate enough all the beautiful things when I lived in Dublin and now I'm doing the same thing here! OK-off to find something.

Comment

Working...
                                X