Army Thread Sunday 19th September

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KTAB;962966 wrote: You dont want to play with the big boys Bridge?
    You just go on telling yourself that mate.:H
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Good Morning All .............. :l

Busy Barracks again I see .............

Oney, so sorry you are poorly, bug hugs sweetie :l:l:l

JC, good job on the tablet :H:H

Sorry I have hogged the sleep fairy, for some reason I'm sleeping well at the minute, I will send her on her way ............

Have a great day everyone xxx
      sigpicXXX

Comment

Morning all.
        I have terrible trouble getting connected to MWO for some strange reason. Every other site is fine, but I never seem to be able to get a connection here. Ive been trying to get on for an hour. Still, got here finally!
        Woke this morning to find Erin stood at the end of the bed. "Do you know what time it is dad?....Its PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!" She then proceeds to do the full song and dance from family guy! Well, it woke me up with a smile on my face!
        Have a good day everyone. Time to start preparing sunday lunch.
        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;962968 wrote: You just go on telling yourself that mate.:H
          :boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:

Hi BB & Cy.
          Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Hi again Guys
            Spuds well done feathered friend :l I love ticking "1sts" of my list of sober things done, I actually feel stronger everytime one passes as if I move on to a new level of my sobriety....
            "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
            AF - JAN 1st 2010
            NF - May 1996

Comment

good morning all from the States ... Oney, sorry you are under the weather ...
              :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

Chillgirl;962983 wrote: Hi again Guys
                Spuds well done feathered friend :l I love ticking "1sts" of my list of sober things done, I actually feel stronger everytime one passes as if I move on to a new level of my sobriety....
                I like to think of my 1st year of sobriety as my "year of 1sts" - it was hugely motivational.

Turned out to be a bit of a bummer when I reached 1 year and thought: "OK, what now?" I've gotten direction back in the meatime, but admittedly it isn't quite the same.
                I'll do whatever it takes
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Hey Tips,
                  I need the what now thingy at a year, but I'd rather have a what now than another day looking at the bottom of an empty bottle.

Choccy cake ready with two packets of button, yes that's 2 packets of choccy buttons on top of the icing.
                  It could be worse, I could be filing.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;963154 wrote: Hey Tips,
                    I need the what now thingy at a year, but I'd rather have a what now than another day looking at the bottom of an empty bottle.

Choccy cake ready with two packets of button, yes that's 2 packets of choccy buttons on top of the icing.
                    Oooooooooh yummy - please save at least two slices for me!

I've been a sulk all afternoon. I got back from the shops with two punnets of lovely strawberries, only to discover that my tub of vanilla ice cream was surreptitiously scoffed by the cubs. I prefer my strawberries with ice cream rather than cream...

You're right, JC: the memories of that hell keeps me motivated! I can thank Starty for teaching me the "read back" technique... I revisit my earliest posts every now and again to remind me...
                    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Ta Tips, I've just had to rush to the freezer to get the raspberry cheesecake out (shop bought:upset.

Now she rushes back to freezer to see if anyone's been at carte d'or ice cream
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Nope that's gone, but found a tub of neapolitan
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hi di Hi guys
                          Oney so sorry you are feeling poorly gal. Hope Rob is being good to you and you feel better soon.

Had a very emotional day today. Mum wanted us to go round so she could "talk" to us....wanted to give us some things like her funeral plan, savings book and some bits for her grandaughter...
                          All of us were in bits. I really think she is going to go soon.
                          In a way I hope she does, I hate to see her suffer......
                          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

startingover;963165 wrote: Hi di Hi guys
                            Oney so sorry you are feeling poorly gal. Hope Rob is being good to you and you feel better soon.

Had a very emotional day today. Mum wanted us to go round so she could "talk" to us....wanted to give us some things like her funeral plan, savings book and some bits for her grandaughter...
                            All of us were in bits. I really think she is going to go soon.
                            In a way I hope she does, I hate to see her suffer......
                            :l:l Starty :l:l
                            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Starts, my darling. My Dad did that so he could enjoy ( that was his word) his last few weeks, so we could just sit and have a cup of tea and chat, or we could just sit and say nothing.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Thanks Tiggeroo
                                I am OK though, I think we have all accepted this now. And its bringing us very close which is a good thing.
                                Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                                Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Working...
                                X