A continuem in thought and feeling~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am sick at present. Again, the after math.

I visit, and listen and went in with my all when the system seemed to be the Topa and all.

I visit and listen again.

I don't have the means for the Baclofen.
    Because I am a drinking fool. What extra I have is wasted away.It is the process without abandon.It is the means to no end.

I want to be like you that find peace.

I am in misery.

It is a need to find a better outlet for my artist nature.
    As of yet, I have found none.

I may end up homeless, but, I can't imagine loosing touch.

Karen
    :notes:Theme2be

" Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections but instantly set about remedying them~everyday begin the task anew".-Saint Francis de Sales

Theme2be you sound very sad and lonely and I feel your pain, I just wanted to say you are not alone because there are many on this site that care for you, please keep posting and others more experienced than myself will be along soon.

Please don?t lose touch

Dewdrop :h
    Enjoy today - there will be no other one quite like it....

Comment

Your Love is felt.

I want to make it through this day and figure out more tomorrow. I am using tapering to manage as before.
      I long for peace~

" Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections but instantly set about remedying them~everyday begin the task anew".-Saint Francis de Sales

Comment

Hi Karen,

I sing for you, my friend. It is very, very difficult to find a way to begin, to break our drinking cycle. In the end for me, i just got bored with it all, and made a date to start. got a plan that seemed to suit me and my circumstances, and i began. I began with a step. A small, little step, in a forward motion. I searched for help, for a plan. This was my first step, and it sounds like you have taken the first step, by posting here, and expressing yourself.
        I too am an artist, (Musician) and booze and negative thinking stopped my art, my being, my reason for being on this planet, from growing, flourishing, and communicating. I could not make music for the first few months of my sobriety, as it was far too real and wild or something, that it would only trigger me to drink again. It might have been a fear of my own potenetial, and true path. It was scary, but i persisted with sobriety, and now, i have come out the other side of the madness, and i embrace my guitar, my fear's, my history, my old trigger's, and i play and sing my heart out. Your art and creativity will positively explode with it's own beauty and magnificence if you take action, and take your true path and life back, and just go for it.

So do it Karen. x

Love, Greg.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

I feel every note of your words.

Beautiful are your words. To sense understanding is a movement of my senses.

I feel like an animal trying to survive.

I long to be in simplicity.

I long to be, simply.

Comment

There is a spark inside you that can be seen from here. I had that little flicker inside me too, still just barely alight somewhere, deep, deep, within. Sensing it was still there saved my life.

Go for it Karen.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Karen, I've read that artistic, very intelligent people FEEL more deeply. Look at the writers, painters, sculptors, musicians you admire. I do all those things, and KNOW I feel differently than does my husband of 40 years. I'm coming to believe it's that we don't know how, or maybe want, to channel those feelings into our art. Hubs is a pragmatic realist. While he sees the beauty around him, he just enjoys it, and continues to live in the real world. I get stuck on the beauty, the love, the sound. So, by taking all this in my thinking, it becomes easier to focus on myself, and exhibit my artistic nature, which I can't do if I'm 'alterred'. Then the vision I have is out of focus.
              Still, with all the above, I had to use the same tools as everyone else, because regardless of our personalities, our problems are the same. Don't look for reasons right now. Look for solutions that work for you. When I was drunk I couldn't create anything. Regaining my drive was a big reason for working on my problem, that and that I didn't know who I was anymore.
              I know you've been told about the tools available here. Use them, please. PM me, talk to me if you think I can help you. But we're all in the same boat, and have to find what works for each of us.
              sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

oh Karen ... I've always felt such a connection to you. we've both been struggling seems like forever ... But you have never given up and you know on some level you are going to begin making your way out one of these days very soon. Many hugs :l:l:l:l:h
                :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

I know that I want to make it. I feel life still.It matters that you took the time to reply.
                  I love you so much.
                  I am in the arms of Angels.

Comment

Theme2be;963647 wrote: I know that I want to make it. I feel life still.It matters that you took the time to reply.
                    I love you so much.
                    I am in the arms of Angels.
                    So, would dinner be out of the question?

Comment

You are the sweetest of hearts~

Comment

At the stillness, it seems like that it is.

That your senses prefer to spend more time in a time where you could have a preference to spend your senses time more valuable.

Allowance needs to be better delegated. We need more time, we need more moments to slow down time and tempor our originality.

It is a simple request and then we will be beyond your wildest imaginations support.

Comment

Hi Theme,

A simple request it seems. And i know that for me, being true to myself, and having an honest, real go at improving myself, and my situation, somehow, the universe eventually kicked in and opened a few door's. It's almost like it was waiting for me to make the first move, and it watched for awhile to see how fairdinkum i was before helping me along behind the scenes. It's 'thumbs up' for me these day's, and seeing the real me, and allowing that to unfold, has been, and is, beyond my wildest imagination. Keep looking, and hang in there friend. Great treasure, beauty, and happiness await's you.

Comment

Working...
                          X