Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 20th Sept 2010

Good mornin' Army..
    Here we go again monday morning..al attaque..
    oooh is that the coffee ready ..
    blip,blip splurch bubble,bubble...oh yeh..gonna attack that..
    who's got the pastries & croisants..?? hmmm yum

Good morning! You are up nice and early Jan! It's just after 6:30 am my time. Kids are still asleep and I just had my first sip of coffee-ahh... Got a busy day today??

Comment

Hope everyone has a positive Monday. I have a long day ahead-feel just a wee bit overwhelmed. I'm not used to working such long hours so its a strain being around people ALL day. Having to smile and be polite all day is tiring:H. Have a good day Army! xx expat

Comment

Morning Folks!
        I had a great sleep and I'm ready for anything.
        What do you do at work expat? I don't get to deal with the general public at work. They lock me up behind big doors along with some other misanthropes where nobody can be offended by our presence and only let us out when the rest of the world are asleep in their beds.
        Only four weeks to go then I'm off for three, one of which I will be sampling Turkish life. (well, as best as a tourist is allowed) A real Turkish bath and shave is on the itinerary.
        Hope you all have a great week.

Comment

Greetings Jan, Expat & Pops

Looks to be a busy week ahead, but a very short one: we have a public holiday on Friday, but I'm thinking of taking a day's leave on thursday - the 1st day of the cubs' Spring break.

Roll on the 3-day work week :goodjob:
          I'll do whatever it takes
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Mornin' Expat & Pops..it was 5:20 when I woke..had a comfy night sleep last night.. first since Ollie's come home..
            he's been snuggling up with me, so mummy gets pushed outta bed or he lays across the bed and kicks me in the back..sure you know the story..:H:H

so last night was the first night in his own bed in his bedroom alone.he's still asleep and gonna leave him like that for the next 50mins..
            got peace in the casa..wonderful, can have uninterupted thoughts and get my head organised for my work this week, without "mummy what you doing? mummy I want this? mummy can I have that"? etc...mummy,mummy, mummy till I am dizzy..
            he comes home at 2pm today, so one hour extra yipeeeeeeeeeeee

hey pops why are you locked away from the world..?? and howz your temple this morn..:H

Comment

Good morning lovelies!
              All seem bright and bouncy today. Nice.
              I start back at Uni tonight and Rich has taken the day off to keep an eye on mum
              Looking forward to seeing everyont again even though I have not done ANY of the reading I was supposed to do
              Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
              Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

ladyjan;963528 wrote:
                hey pops why are you locked away from the world..?? and howz your temple this morn..:H
                Too ugly...
                My temple's in good shape thanks

Comment

tiptronic_ct;963527 wrote: Greetings Jan, Expat & Pops

Looks to be a busy week ahead, but a very short one: we have a public holiday on Friday, but I'm thinking of taking a day's leave on thursday - the 1st day of the cubs' Spring break.

Roll on the 3-day work week :goodjob:
                  Hiya Tiggeroooooonie..here we go on our upsidedown weather, you're going into the warm & we are going into the cooler..quilts have gone back on beds at night it's still warm in the day norm 27 -30 degs..but will soon drop down to 22-26 degs..shouldn't moan really..:H:H:H
                  our clocks change soon as well, gonna have to check when, ours don't have hols now until xmas, they have odd days off for saints and that stuff, but no hols....
                  ( good )...!!!! 12 weeks was enough..!!!:H

Comment

ladyjan;963532 wrote: Hiya Tiggeroooooonie..here we go on our upsidedown weather, you're going into the warm & we are going into the cooler..quilts have gone back on beds at night it's still warm in the day norm 27 -30 degs..but will soon drop down to 22-26 degs..shouldn't moan really..:H:H:H
                    our clocks change soon as well, gonna have to check when, ours don't have hols now until xmas, they have odd days off for saints and that stuff, but no hols....
                    ( good )...!!!! 12 weeks was enough..!!!:H
                    My quilt was never off my bed this year, 'cept for it's bi-annual wash.
                    Pathetic Northern European weather....

Comment

startingover;963529 wrote: Good morning lovelies!
                      All seem bright and bouncy today. Nice.
                      I start back at Uni tonight and Rich has taken the day off to keep an eye on mum
                      Looking forward to seeing everyont again even though I have not done ANY of the reading I was supposed to do
                      Hiya Starts..will be good for you to be back at Uni, doesn't mind about the lack of reading, it will be good for you hun ...:l:l:l

Comment

Yep I need to keep stuff like that going.
                        Mum would go mad if I didnt

Comment

Pops I am dead jealous about your Turkish holiday. I really really want to get away at the mo...

Comment

Popeye;963533 wrote: My quilt was never off my bed this year, 'cept for it's bi-annual wash.
                            Pathetic Northern European weather....
                            My older son Jamie is living in Aberdeen, said he hasn't seen anything that could be closely called a summer day all "summer" it has rained just about every day...
                            when he calls he always asks "whats the weather like there mum".?..he always wishes he hadn't asked each time..!
                            and the bummer was when he called if we were at the beach..with seaside sounds etc..I think he might be flying home south very soon..!!!
                            main reason he left was that he just "couldn't take anymore of mum's bullshit" ..his words..!!
                            he was living with me thru loosing Ollie, suicide attempt etc...constantly comotose with AL, he just had enough..as I was relying on him
                            But now he knows I've changed and gonna stay that way, he's very close with his sister Bonnie and she keeps him up to date..and she has come back to me as well..:l:l:l

Comment

Bloody hell Jan, that would be amazing if he came home!!
                              I really hope he does
                              Your life is really turning around hun xxx

Comment

Working...
                              X