Army Thread 20th Sept 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

startingover;963543 wrote: Bloody hell Jan, that would be amazing if he came home!!
    I really hope he does
    Your life is really turning around hun xxx
    Thx Starts..yep I really hope so, he comes end of oct for 2 weeks hols, so am hoping he will see with his own eyes it's all true..

Comment

Good morning guys!
      Thank you for the birthday wishes
      "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
      AF - JAN 1st 2010
      NF - May 1996

Comment

Good Morning Jan, Expat, Starty, Pops, Tips & Chill,

Jan that is great news about you son :l

Chill HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Pops, any room in your case for a small one????

Off to work for me ........... JC don't forget your tablet sweetie, and Oney hope that you are feeling better today .........

Have a great day everyone, love & hugs, BB xxxx
        sigpicXXX

Comment

Hello everyone - hope you have a great day - especially the birthday girl
          It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

ladyjan;963542 wrote: My older son Jamie is living in Aberdeen, said he hasn't seen anything that could be closely called a summer day all "summer" it has rained just about every day...
            when he calls he always asks "whats the weather like there mum".?..he always wishes he hadn't asked each time..!
            and the bummer was when he called if we were at the beach..with seaside sounds etc..I think he might be flying home south very soon..!!!
            main reason he left was that he just "couldn't take anymore of mum's bullshit" ..his words..!!
            he was living with me thru loosing Ollie, suicide attempt etc...constantly comotose with AL, he just had enough..as I was relying on him
            But now he knows I've changed and gonna stay that way, he's very close with his sister Bonnie and she keeps him up to date..and she has come back to me as well..:l:l:l
            :l

Comment

You have done so well Jan - keep up the good work - love Zeps

Comment

Popeye;963562 wrote: :l
                Zeppie2;963564 wrote:
                You have done so well Jan - keep up the good work - love Zeps
                yep thx..I sure intend to..feel fantastic to be in control instead of being controlled..
                don't need that shite AL..coz that's just wot it is..shit..amongst many,many other names for it..

was at the park yesterday with Ollie sitting in the cafe/bar terrace in front of the park, enjoying drinking coffee like all other mums watching them all play..
                in the past it would've been beer or vodka without realising I was the one out of the norm drinking AL while at the park....!!!!

Comment

good for you Jan - not being a drunken waste of space is such a good feeling isn't it

Comment

Good Morning Army!!!

Jan - keep up the good work - hope that Jamie decides to stay when he comes to visit.

Another lovely warm summer day here in Stirly-world. Supposed to be up around 33C today. Luckily it cools off during the evening. Sending a little sunshine to all of you who need some....

Hope you all have a great day.
                    For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                    AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

hiya stirly - spring has nearly sprung over here but it was only 13C today

Comment

Morning All,

I feel better today.....very grateful for that....now I can get ON with things!!

Being ill is a pain in the fanny.
                        "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

erm do you use 'fanny' as in bottom like the americans do - it means 'front bottom' over here

Comment

but glad your feeling better anyhoo

Comment

Means front bottom here too
                              "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Morning LJ,Tips,Xpat,Starts,Chilly,Pops,Zeps,Cirly Wirly Stirly Girly,BB,Oney and all those yet to drop by.

I've taken it BB.
                                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X