Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

WHEREAS it has been determined that Fennel, NoraC and Coco (the Parties of the 1st, 2nd and 3rd Parts) are entirely too Silly to remain in the Newbies Nest for prolonged periods of time,

AND WHEREAS said Parties desire to indulge in said Silliness for an indefinite and unspecified period of time,

BE IT HEREBY RESOLVED that a separate MWO thread be created (hereinafter the Thread), said Thread to be dedicated to the perpetuation of the hereinbefore described Silliness.

BE IT FURTHER RESOLVED aforementioned Thread shall be created immediately, shall be open to the parties of the 1st, 2nd and 3rd part as well as any other interested parties, said Thread to be named ?Meet Me At Dos Gatos.?

Being of (sort of) sound mind and (reasonably) sound body, the Parties hereto hereby set their hands, flippers, penguins and seals this 21st day of September 2010.

Fennel Coco NoraC
    Coco

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Cool....I love silliness...can stray come in ? Ha! IAD
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

But of course! The more the merrier!
      Coco

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Everybody is welcome! Stray cats, squirrels, penguins, peeps...the rules are that nobody can be serious for more than ten minutes. :welcome:

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Erm... Fennel???

This doesn't mean you are relieved of your breakfast duties... Hint hint
          Coco

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Don't worry, Coco....I haven't forgotten!

In honor of the grand opening of the "Dos Gatos" thread, I have a huge assortment of breakfast treats. The usual coffee and tea, chai latte, etc. Also, kippers, herring, bass shakes, krill, mixed berry and lemon scones, almond croissants, morning buns, and cheese danish. Plus, some sweet potato, tofu, shiitake and mustard green stir-fry for a savory breakfast offering.

I've out-fitted the truck with a nice awning, and I've set out some comfy chairs for us to lounge in. I have solar-powered tiki lights hanging up and the place looks great!

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Oops...I forgot to mention that we also have marmite toast, featuring both U.K. and New Zealand Marmite. I even have some vegemite, for anybody interested.

O.K., now who wants to get welded to the truck first? Or do we have to wait for Nora to wake up?

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

I am horribly offended that I was not included......
                I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Mama, there is no "Dos Gatos" without you! :l

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Yawn - I'm in the easy chair. I need a Diet Coke to wake up with first before we discuss any welding.

Mama - IAD - So, glad to have you here. Pull up a chair and save me.
                    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Oh but you ARE included...

mama bear;964488 wrote: I am horribly offended that I was not included......
                      You must understand the gravity of the situation - you were well-behaved and still welcome everywhere - however the rest of us "bad eggs" had to find a home immediately!
                      Coco

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

NoraC;964496 wrote: Yawn - I'm in the easy chair. I need a Diet Coke to wake up with first before we discuss any welding.

Mama - IAD - So, glad to have you here. Pull up a chair and save me.
                        Hell with that - finish your Coke, sit down and stop whining...

Coco

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Coco-Nut;964498 wrote: Hell with that - finish your Coke, sit down and stop whining...

I knew I was going to end up an awning decoration!!!!!!!
                          "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Coco-Nut;964498 wrote: Hell with that - finish your Coke, sit down and stop whining...

Coco! What mad welding skills you have!

Here's a diet coke, Nora...I'll rub your feet for a bit until Coco gets the welding iron thingy all nice and hot...:H

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Just chillin' Ha! Waiting ..........for the action ! ha! IAD
                              ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                              those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                              Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
                              X