Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Hi guys, just jumping in here! Nora, way to go on the pill (assuming it's antabuse you're talking about, otherwise I don't like to condone such activities :H). Mama, best of luck with the interview! Re: cafeine - I used to be so into my tea and coffee but have finally gotten to like herbal tea - I started with peppermint after dinner, and couldn't be without it now!
    AF since 13th July 2010
    NF since 5th July 2010

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Tea

neart;965425 wrote: Hi guys, just jumping in here! Nora, way to go on the pill (assuming it's antabuse you're talking about, otherwise I don't like to condone such activities :H). Mama, best of luck with the interview! Re: cafeine - I used to be so into my tea and coffee but have finally gotten to like herbal tea - I started with peppermint after dinner, and couldn't be without it now!
      I've become quite fond of Lemon Ginger Tulsi tea (if you like ginger this is a good one!) - it's from Organic India if anyone is interested.
      Coco

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

IAD;965417 wrote: Remeber Mama ! You must dress for success ! Ha! Good Luck on your new job interview .........Tony
        Tone, I'm CERTAINLY hoping MB's job requires clothing more like this!! (Otherwise, I don't want her around Hubs. :H)

(Tho it would give me a break (hmmmmmmmmm))
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

neart;965425 wrote: Hi guys, just jumping in here! Nora, way to go on the pill (assuming it's antabuse you're talking about, otherwise I don't like to condone such activities :H). Mama, best of luck with the interview! Re: cafeine - I used to be so into my tea and coffee but have finally gotten to like herbal tea - I started with peppermint after dinner, and couldn't be without it now!
          Oh - come on Neart! If I give up alcohol - you have to let me have my pills!!!!!!!!!!!:H
          "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

NoraC;965415 wrote: I SWALLOWED MY FIRST PILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Way to go! :goodjob:
            Coco

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Coco-Nut;965436 wrote: I've become quite fond of Lemon Ginger Tulsi tea (if you like ginger this is a good one!) - it's from Organic India if anyone is interested.
              Oh, that sounds like a good idea, as my circulation ain't what it should be. I'm trying to get into camomile at the momnet, the one with honey is nice.

And Nora, I really don't know what to say...popping pills in the middle of the day? Next thing, you'll be hoovering the house manically and wondering how come you have so much energy these days...slippery slope, Nora, slippery slope...
              AF since 13th July 2010
              NF since 5th July 2010

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

:H Neart - I am laughing here because someone I work with was trying Diet Pills from a Doctor. Well after not sleeping for 2 days she has decided that is not a good idea. Poor thing was up in the middle of the night on Facebook. "Let me sleep":H :H
                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

And speaking of sleep, I'm exhausted around 9:00 p.m. these days and have to go to bed soon after. What's up with that? I used to be able to stay up later than this before being AF...
                  Coco

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Right Coco......but we were zombies back then !! Ha! IAD
                    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                    Dr. Seuss

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

I am the opposite, Coco! I used to be just waiting till I could head for bed, I loved early nights. These days, I keep getting a burst of energy in the evenings, and I'm up much later than I used to be. Of course, then I can't get up in the mornings...

I tried quinoa today for the first time - i think I like it. has anyone else here tried it? How do you pronounce it?!

Nora, just so you know, I'm keeping an eye on you...
                      AF since 13th July 2010
                      NF since 5th July 2010

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

What do we think?

sigpic
                        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

rubywillow;965572 wrote: What do we think?

Lovely! We need to get Tony's chihuahua poster up, though. :H

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Looks like there's room for all of us (with Nora stapled to the hood) and our tacos!
                            sigpic

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

I thought I would be hanging off of it somewhere. And where are the tiki lights?
                              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

But the big question is how are we gonna decorate Nora??
                                What kind of theme? Is she to wear tights so that it's easier to stick things on?
                                Be strong-
                                We define ourselves by the best that is in us, not the worse that has been done to us.
                                Be constructive. Clear the word of CAN'T

Comment

Working...
                                X