Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Mishmash;996069 wrote: Wow, you all have such lovely places to live and vacation. If you ever visit the land of Oz, you must of course stay with Mish in Perth. We have many beautiful spots too...perhaps we could pop across to Rottnest and visit the quokkas (and smuggle a few out for the commune).
    How did you and your Mum go with finding white tea, Fen? I found mine in a Health Shop. I spent Tuesday with my Mum again...took her to the eye clinic for injections in her eyes to slow down the Macular Degeneration. So far, so good.
    Wish I had more time to stay on the site today, but have plans and need to fly...
    Love to you all...
    I ran my mum on all her errands, plus some...didn't look for tea for myself, but I will tomorrow. Sometimes, I forget how frail my mom is getting...she really isn't up to all that walking around, looking for items.

My Auntie gets injections in her eyes, for the same thing as your mum, Mish. I feel badly for her, as she used to be quite a reader, and now she really can't focus on things too well.

Have a good day!

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

I'm back to my safe, relaxing Catering Truck.

"Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

mollyka;995733 wrote: Hey Panno, I used to visit my Aunt in Morecambe many years ago - hated my Aunt but loved Morecambe
        Molly
        At least you loved Morecambe, Molly. :H:H
        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Nora...want some tea? I've got the kettle a-boiling!

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

We should go to visit Molly...I can drive on the right side of the car, on the left side of the road! :H

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

I'll join you for some tea tonight then it's off to lalaland. What kind do we have? Oh and would you light a stick of nag champa Fennel? I find it so relaxing.

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

fennel;996238 wrote: We should go to visit Molly...I can drive on the right side of the car, on the left side of the road! :H
                :H

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

I'm jealous that RC gets to go visit!! You might have all of us swarm you in the next couple of days.
                  AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

I'll take some tea. My heart started racing a few hours ago while I was at work. I thought it might be caffeine or sugar withdrawals so I drank 2 cokes. I've tried everything I can think of so I finally took a Lorazepam right now. So, I'll be off to sleep pretty soon.
                    Night all...................
                    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Ringing Cedars;996239 wrote: I'll join you for some tea tonight then it's off to lalaland. What kind do we have? Oh and would you light a stick of nag champa Fennel? I find it so relaxing.
                      Just so happens, I have some here....

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

NoraC;996256 wrote: I'll take some tea. My heart started racing a few hours ago while I was at work. I thought it might be caffeine or sugar withdrawals so I drank 2 cokes. I've tried everything I can think of so I finally took a Lorazepam right now. So, I'll be off to sleep pretty soon.
                        Night all...................
                        Do you take amytripylene? It makes Mrs. Fennel's heart race...

Here's some chamomile, Nora...

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Ringing Cedars;996241 wrote: :H
                          I've been to Ireland twice, NZ once. It's a challenge at first, but you get the hang of it!

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

To all who might be feeling homeless tonight, the truck is open! Tea is hot, pastries are available.

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Thanks !!! How about some type of ice-cream dish? It's HOT here.
                              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

NoraC;996330 wrote: Thanks !!! How about some type of ice-cream dish? It's HOT here.
                                How hot? I have some orange/choco chip custard, plus spumoni...

Comment

Working...
                                X