Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

It was 95 in the living room. It's finally cooled down some. The orange/choco chip sounds good!!
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

I have some ice cold diet-coke here, along with coffee, tea, water, and juice. Also, the usual pastries, bagels and toast. Stuffed squash for lunch later.

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Morning ladies and maybe IAD will pop a picture and laugh in soon. ~~
        Cup of chamomile would be nice. I'm geared and coffee'd out right now. I think Ruby is going to try to stuff me with yummy carbs so maybe an omelet Fennel? Thanks for the nag champa--I slept 8 hours straight--not even a middle of the night wee....
        Nora--coke would be the last thing to drink for a racing heart! My ex MIL used to find a cool floor(basement) and lay awhile on it. It worked for her racing heart. Maybe worth a try??:l

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

I know the coke was the worst thing. But, I might as well die happy. :H
          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

WRONG!!!:b&d:
            Just call me NR. :H

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

:H:H:H:H
              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Ringing Cedars;996526 wrote: Morning ladies and maybe IAD will pop a picture and laugh in soon. ~~
                Cup of chamomile would be nice. I'm geared and coffee'd out right now. I think Ruby is going to try to stuff me with yummy carbs so maybe an omelet Fennel? Thanks for the nag champa--I slept 8 hours straight--not even a middle of the night wee....
                Nora--coke would be the last thing to drink for a racing heart! My ex MIL used to find a cool floor(basement) and lay awhile on it. It worked for her racing heart. Maybe worth a try??:l
                It's so hot in Nora's neck of the woods, I doubt she could find a cool floor to lie on! :H

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Morning all from the other side of the world. Any luck with the White tea, Fen? I had some Korean Ginseng tea this morning...tastes a bit like dirt, but apparently very good for you. It's very quiet here at the moment...where's Mama?
                  :h Mish :h
                  sigpic
                  Never give up...
                  GET UP!!!

AF since 25th November, 2011

What might have been is an abstraction
                  Remaining a perpetual possibility
                  Only in a world of speculation.
                  What might have been and what has been
                  Point to one end, which is always present. T.S. Eliot

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

I'm going to be touring some cheese plants tomorrow. I will be bringing back all sorts of blocks of good, WI cheese for my taco truck customers. Any requests? I know I'm going to be at a place that sells limburger...:H

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

LOL I tell people it tastes earthy Mish.
                      Fennel I like a mild blue and love caraway gouda. Have a fabulous day tomorrow!

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

I love a good goat cheese, please, Fen.
                        I'll remember the "earthy" for next time, thanks, RC...but really, it tastes like dirt.
                        :h Mish :h
                        sigpic
                        Never give up...
                        GET UP!!!

AF since 25th November, 2011

What might have been is an abstraction
                        Remaining a perpetual possibility
                        Only in a world of speculation.
                        What might have been and what has been
                        Point to one end, which is always present. T.S. Eliot

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Ringing Cedars;996981 wrote: LOL I tell people it tastes earthy Mish.
                          Fennel I like a mild blue and love caraway gouda. Have a fabulous day tomorrow!
                          Thanks, R.C.
                          I'm writing your requests down on my list. There's a fabulous gouda factory not far from here.

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Hi folks - YES IT IS HOT HERE. Whew!nfire::toohot::toohot: Isn't this November?

How fun Fen, going to tour cheese plants. I would love it.

How you doing Mish? You enjoying drinking your dirt? :H

RC - Are you the one that made Mish drink dirt? YUCK!!!

Mama has been off & on today. I think she's having a hard day.

Whew - going to go get something cold to drink. I'll be back............
                            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

NoraC;996987 wrote: Hi folks - YES IT IS HOT HERE. Whew!nfire::toohot::toohot: Isn't this November?

How fun Fen, going to tour cheese plants. I would love it.

How you doing Mish? You enjoying drinking your dirt? :H

Mama has been off & on today. I think she's having a hard day.

Whew - going to go get something cold to drink. I'll be back............
                              Yeah...what's up with "earthy"? :H

Which sort of goat cheese do you like, Mish? Fresh, or aged?

Nora, this will be the first time I go to a cheese plant, which is surprising considering where I live, and how much I like cheese! I'll try to take some pics and keep you amused throughout the day.

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

NoraC;996987 wrote:
                                They don't call me NR for nothin'.:H

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Working...
                                X