Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

NoraC;1000115 wrote: No - we seem to have wine tours here Fen.
    Here too. It used to be peach and cherry country, but now it's all about the vineyards. They call it "Little Napa Valley." I miss the orchards, so it kinda makes me sad. And the cattle were all about beef, not dairy. The dairy in Ireland was spectacular (at the milk and ice cream) which I gathered was from being grass fed as opposed to grain fed. Don't know what they do in WI to make such fabulous cheese. Canada too puts out some rock-your-world good cheese. Maybe it has something to do with the cold?

Tracy

?Our freedom can be measured by the number of things we can walk away from.?
    - Vernon Howard

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Mish, what cute pics!

Tracy

- Vernon Howard

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Thanks, Tracy. Little Nappa Valley? Is that where they shot the movie "A Walk In The Clouds?" That's another of my favourite easy-viewing movies.
        :h Mish :h
        sigpic
        Never give up...
        GET UP!!!

AF since 25th November, 2011

What might have been is an abstraction
        Remaining a perpetual possibility
        Only in a world of speculation.
        What might have been and what has been
        Point to one end, which is always present. T.S. Eliot

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

I've never seen the film, but it looks like it would be good. We call it "Palisade" but the sweet spot that's good for grapes is a limited area. Apparently I don't know how to put a pic in a post, but it looks like this:

Google Image Result for http://route6walk.com/PastArticles/articleimages/093004PHOTOS/0160.jpg

Purdy, but I still miss the orchards.

Tracy

- Vernon Howard

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Mishmash;1000424 wrote: This is me cleaning up my Mum's garden
            last month.
            Mish, you're really buff! You have pretty hair, too.

What kind of plants does your mum have?

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

:thanks: Fen. I try to keep in shape and love my garden. I've discovered the cheapest and best piece of gym equipment ever is a garden seive...I can do a complete body workout by changing style of seiving. :H:H:H
              You can't see my hair in those garden shots so I assume you're refering to the gallery picture. I wear it shorter and less gold now; that was taken about 9 years ago.
              My Mum grows a lot of ferns, palms, dresinas and annuals, as well as herbs and vegies.
              :h Mish :h
              sigpic
              Never give up...
              GET UP!!!

AF since 25th November, 2011

What might have been is an abstraction
              Remaining a perpetual possibility
              Only in a world of speculation.
              What might have been and what has been
              Point to one end, which is always present. T.S. Eliot

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Good morning, all...I have breakfast all ready!

I'm at my mom's shack so that her new furnace can be installed while she's at work. Yes, she's eighty-two, and still working, LOL!:h

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Morning!!!

Love the pics Mish! I hope you're feeling much better now. :l

Fen - Your Mom still works?? I didn't know that.

Tracy - I've gone on some wine tours and they were really interesting. That was up in Northern California.

Coco - REALLY MISS YOU!!!!
                  "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                  AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Coco, if you're in the area, I've got some krill bits and bass shake for you...fresh! :h

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

fennel;1000672 wrote: Good morning, all...I have breakfast all ready!

I'm at my mom's shack so that her new furnace can be installed while she's at work. Yes, she's eighty-two, and still working, LOL!:h
                      WOW. Your mom is amazing. I think that's fabulous.

P.S. I miss the Coco puff too!
                      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

hello gang......
                        sitting on my fanny aplying for jobs on line...must get outside today...I think I may be turning into a vampire!!
                        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

techie;1000693 wrote: WOW. Your mom is amazing. I think that's fabulous.

P.S. I miss the Coco puff too!
                          I always tease my ninety-one year old Aunt (dad's sister) that mom can get her a job, too, and they can car-pool! :H

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

mama bear;1000701 wrote: hello gang......
                            sitting on my fanny aplying for jobs on line...must get outside today...I think I may be turning into a vampire!!
                            Geez, mama...maybe you can drag your 'puter out to the patio and at least get some rays! :h

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Mama - Did you at least get out of bed to search? Open a window - get some sun.:l
                              "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Here's an ice cold soda, mama...want a sandwich? I'll leave the limburger in the cooler today!

Comment

Working...
                                X