Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

rebirth;965610 wrote: But the big question is how are we gonna decorate Nora??
    What kind of theme? Is she to wear tights so that it's easier to stick things on?
    Well, I'm definitely going to find a way to hang my Belleek Christmas 2010 ornament on her! :H

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Sounds flashy fennel. Christmas theme it is! Green tights perhaps Nora?
      Be strong-
      We define ourselves by the best that is in us, not the worse that has been done to us.
      Be constructive. Clear the word of CAN'T

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Ruby - Cross post! You didn't forget to hang me up there!!!
        "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

erm whats a belleek?
          Be strong-
          We define ourselves by the best that is in us, not the worse that has been done to us.
          Be constructive. Clear the word of CAN'T

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

rebirth;965610 wrote: But the big question is how are we gonna decorate Nora??
            What kind of theme? Is she to wear tights so that it's easier to stick things on?
            :H:H Won't I look attractive!!!!!!!
            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

LOTS of tinsel!!!!
              sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Right Fennel ! The Chi .......are waiting for their turn ! Ha!
                ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                Dr. Seuss

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Thou hast trained him well, Bin Laden! :H
                  sigpic
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

rebirth;965620 wrote: erm whats a belleek?
                    "Belleek" is the name of a fancy porcelain factory in N. Ireland. It's famous for it's beauteous items! Here is the ornament in question...I'm going to have to get some photo-bucket lessons from Rubes. In the meantime, follow the link...

Belleek Quiet Man Cottage Bell Ornament - Cashs, Free Shipping

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

IAD;965633 wrote: Right Fennel ! The Chi .......are waiting for their turn ! Ha!

:H:H:H He's deadly
                      cute!

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Sorry Fennel.....Chi's want their voice herard......Ha! We want part ownership of the roadside stand !! ha!
                        ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                        those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                        Dr. Seuss

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

fennel;965718 wrote: "Belleek" is the name of a fancy porcelain factory in N. Ireland. It's famous for it's beauteous items! Here is the ornament in question...I'm going to have to get some photo-bucket lessons from Rubes. In the meantime, follow the link...

Belleek Quiet Man Cottage Bell Ornament - Cashs, Free Shipping
                          Something that sweet would never last at my house; between the boys playing ball, the girls playing chase, my klutzy SIL, and Hubs size 13 feet, I'm thinking of getting a bubblewrap floor!
                          sigpic

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Good morning all you silly:sausages: I see you're all still acting the goat.

Interesting point I discovered this morning (seeing as I'm allowed to be serious for 10 mins or less): Vegemite is rich in thiamine (B1) which is important in preventing Wernike-
                            Korsikoff Syndrome, which is brain damage found in alcoholics.
                            :h Mish :h
                            sigpic
                            Never give up...
                            GET UP!!!

AF since 25th November, 2011

What might have been is an abstraction
                            Remaining a perpetual possibility
                            Only in a world of speculation.
                            What might have been and what has been
                            Point to one end, which is always present. T.S. Eliot

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

"Hey Mish! You'll get sillier the longer you stay here!"

Whaddya mean get sillier? I'm darned hilarious!

:h Mish :h
                              sigpic
                              Never give up...
                              GET UP!!!

AF since 25th November, 2011

What might have been is an abstraction
                              Remaining a perpetual possibility
                              Only in a world of speculation.
                              What might have been and what has been
                              Point to one end, which is always present. T.S. Eliot

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Oh Mish - I hate to go to bed just when you are getting up!!! Don't do anything too awful to the truck! Oh on second thought - go ahead!! Make it crazy!!:H:H:H:H
                                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Working...
                                X