Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Coco-Nut;965959 wrote: Absolutely - so much less strenuous than cow-tipping.
    As a Wisconsinite, I can honestly say that I don't know anybody who has ever engaged in the sport of "cow-tipping". Perhaps they can breed that particular defect into dairy cows, although I think it'd be disastrous at milking time...:H

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

(fanning)...I really need to get some AC in the truck....I'm having hot flashes like crazy these days! Plus, can somebody please get Mrs. Fennel's cat out of here? She's going to end up in the lunch special if she's not careful...

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

As I suspected..."cow tipping" doesn't even exist! Answers.com - What is cow tipping

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Here puss puss puss....

fennel;965965 wrote: (fanning)...I really need to get some AC in the truck....I'm having hot flashes like crazy these days! Plus, can somebody please get Mrs. Fennel's cat out of here? She's going to end up in the lunch special if she's not careful...
          Coco

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Coco-Nut;965967 wrote:
            Coco! You just scared the crap outta me!!! :H:H:H

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

OK, tell me where that thing is from, cause I'm not going there.
              sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

I hope I am not imposing in here- but that "thing" looks like it was photo-shopped...
                Have a super sober Thursday, everyone!
                It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Ya think, Fluff?? :H

sigpic
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Yeah-that was pretty stupid to say- oh well, still groggy here- need more coffee!
                    It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

fennel;965968 wrote: Coco! You just scared the crap outta me!!! :H:H:H
                      I was going for a nice image of a penguin and a cat together - typed 'Penguin and Cat' and this is what I got. Scary isn't it?
                      Coco

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

But seriously.......if it's in a taco and it smells like fish....I ain't eating it ! Ha! How's everyone doing ? Just popped in to check everyone out.......
                        ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                        those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                        Dr. Seuss

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

fluff;965993 wrote: Yeah-that was pretty stupid to say- oh well, still groggy here- need more coffee!
                          Not stupid, funny, Fluff!
                          sigpic

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

I think it should be my new avatar. What does everyone think?
                            Coco

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

IAD;965995 wrote: But seriously.......if it's in a taco and it smells like fish....I ain't eating it ! Ha! How's everyone doing ? Just popped in to check everyone out.......
                              Didn't see you there - and what's wrong with Fish Tacos??? :H
                              Coco

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

I feel the same way, Tony.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X