Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

I really wish that Fennel would get her dang internet working again. :upset: I talked to her yesterday and she's ok. But, I miss her.

Coco - I thought you were going to serve breakfast this morning. I know it's not going to be me cooking. But, I'll throw on some coffee and put out the diet cokes. Oh well - guess I'll make a donut run.........................
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Hey folks. Still struggling to get on here. We're having really wacky weather today. It's so muggy, I had to dust Mrs. Fennel's pin-feathers with baby powder!

Here's some diet coke and snacks ...

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

At the beginning of this thread, someone mentioned Marmite.....is there still any left?
        CW

One Small Step for Man, One Giant Leap for Mankind.

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

CW - I'm sure we can round up some Marmite for you!!! :H I guess I have to be serving now until Fennel gets her computer woes straightened out.

So - here's some Marmite. I also have toast, donuts, bagels, muffins and some crackers. Also, coffee, tea, water and (Diet Coke)not supposed to be drinking that anymore. Sorry RC.
          I'm not the cook that Fennel is. But enjoy!!!!
          "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Morning, all. I have coffee, tea,diet coke,and water. Also, marmite toast , bagels, granola, yogurt, and veggie scramble!

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

I would like a fried egg sandwich please...egg must be runny when I bite into it!! YUM!!
              I love my family more than alcohol.:h
              Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

mama bear;1009413 wrote: I would like a fried egg sandwich please...egg must be runny when I bite into it!! YUM!!
                The yolk should be runny, or both the yolk and the white?

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Geez, the truck is quiet this morning!

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

fennel;1009456 wrote: Geez, the truck is quiet this morning!
                    What do you expect serving runny egg whites? Blech. :H:H:H
                    Coco

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Ditto, Coco! Hope you're well today!
                      sigpic
                      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Not after hearing about the runny egg whites. I'm sure glad I'm not hungover!!!!
                        Coco

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Ichy Ichy, I know!
                          sigpic
                          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

In case you ever needed another reason not to go hunting................

A friend sent me this e-mail, wanting to sell his lease on his hunting area in South Carolina. Said after tackling all this in one day, he decided it wasn't worth it.

He'll sell it cheap.
                            sigpic

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Ilks. Don't let Fennel know you've got those or they'll be turning up in the tacos.
                              Coco

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

hey...fried egg sandwiches are Da Bomb...
                                man that's alot of snakes....yick!!
                                I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                                Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Working...
                                X