Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Coco - :l:l I am going to miss you so very much. Please know that my thoughts are going to be with you. Take care of yourself. :h:h:h
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Take care, Coco. You know how to find me if you need to, you little stalker!

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Hopefully, Coco, you're hopping a jet to Oz to come and stalk me. PM me when you get here and I'll send you my address so you don't have to try too hard to find me...you're really not great at stalking, are you?
        I'm going to miss you, sweet. XXXX
        :h Mish :h
        sigpic
        Never give up...
        GET UP!!!

AF since 25th November, 2011

What might have been is an abstraction
        Remaining a perpetual possibility
        Only in a world of speculation.
        What might have been and what has been
        Point to one end, which is always present. T.S. Eliot

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

I'll pack her some krilly bits and fruitcake to sustain her on the long flight to oz!

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Remember Coco......follow the Yellow Brick Road......Ha! Tony
            ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
            those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
            Dr. Seuss

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Here's an odd tidbit about The Mimzy (what my grands call me). I once spent the weekend in the fruitcake capital of the world for their annual rattlesnake roundup, parade, and festivities. Nothing like being in a big building with 1000's of venomous reptiles in homemade rounds of chicken wire, with no tops. Did you know those suckers can climb?? Oh, yes, and they don't taste like chicken!!
              sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Ruby I thought Fruit Cake City was Key West ! Ha! Jimmy Buffet land ! Ha! Tony
                ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                Dr. Seuss

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Coco-Nut;1020059 wrote: Hey everyone! I'm going to be away from MWO for a while, for reasons I won't go into here - but no, it wasn't anything anyone said!!! I wanted to wish everyone a very happy Christmas - and my best wishes for a better 2011. I hope to see everyone in the new year - be good now, you never know when a little penguin stalker will be lurking and watching you!

Love, Coco
                  Hey little Nutter! Hope all goes well and look forward to some updates. My challenge is still open, but for a limited time only. Let me know?

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Wake up, truckers!!
                    sigpic
                    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

I'm here - I'm here!!! Had the strangest/creepiest dreams!!! Very odd. After a very long involved storyline....suddenly these humans turned into robots and weapons started popping out of them. Rotating blades, etc. Then they were freezing the humans. CREEPY!!!!!
                      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Sounds very creepy!!

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

I got tons and tons of bottles and cans of Mountain Dew! :disco::disco::disco::disco::disco::disco:
                          I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Blizzard!

Any volunteers to help me dig out the truck? Still coming down here!

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Tony might have to send a team of mighty 'Chis to pull a plow down the driveway!

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Are you snowed in?!?!?!?!?!
                                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Working...
                                X