Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

They are quite amazing for drawing out toxins and inflammation. Good luck and you're welcome!

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Hi crazies!! How goes it? Still clinging by my nails here. Do you hear them scratching down the chalkboard?? :H:H:H
      Fennel - I'm not much of an eggnog person but I will take the Christmas tree stand water. :thanks:
      Have a great day folks!!!
      "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

I won't be around much ...taking my mum around for last minute shopping, visiting, etc.

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Fennel - GOOD LUCK!!!!!!
          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

NoraC;1027368 wrote: Fennel - GOOD LUCK!!!!!!
            Thanks, Nora ...:l

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

I have a ton of family arriving in three hours. Won't be on much today, but I want to wish you all a merry X-mas! :h

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!
                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Merry Christmas Dos Gatos locos!!

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Today's special is Fennel 's "red & green " taquitas. Cranberry juice spritzers to accompany!

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Hello dear ones. Fen, I hope your lunch went well.
                      RC, I picked up James yesterday and he spent the afternoon here with us. He is out of pain. Two days before Frenchy took him into Fresh Start because he was in so much pain. Doctor Fern was unsure whether James should be given more Ketamine so she called George O'Neil. He was at home so he gave James his home address and they went there. He wrote another prescriptio for James on the spot. The Ketamine is $130 for 5 ampules. They had to go to St John of God Hospital, Subiaco to have it filled. I had to take him again on 24th to have it filled again so he had enough to get him through to 31st. Yesterday he was terrific. He was here for six hour and I sent him home with some salads. Doctor O'Neill has taken a personal interest in James' case and has referred him to a top Perth surgeon who is interest in Dr O'Neill's work with Naltrexone implants. He is planning on taking out the implants and giving James subcutaneous Ketamine injections which will last for up to month. It will save James a heap of money and keep him pain free for longer. James says he has never met a doctor he trusts as much, nor has he met anyone so caring and compassionate. It is all good news ahead for James at this point in time. I told him about the Slippery Elm bark gruel and the Castor Oil compress, Nora, and he was interested. Also he was very touched by the interest shown here on his progress.
                      :thanks:
                      :h Mish :h
                      sigpic
                      Never give up...
                      GET UP!!!

AF since 25th November, 2011

What might have been is an abstraction
                      Remaining a perpetual possibility
                      Only in a world of speculation.
                      What might have been and what has been
                      Point to one end, which is always present. T.S. Eliot

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

I'm glad your friend is doing so well, Mish. That doctor sounds like a prince of a fellow!

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Hi all. Sorry I have been MIA, just finally got back home and settled in.
                          So glad to know James is pain free and Fennel's mommy is ok.
                          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

I too have been missing in action......but I did find out where icicles come from ! Ha! Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas......Tonys
                            ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                            those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                            Dr. Seuss

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Tony...you ARE a silly!!!
                              I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                              Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Good morning, my peeps! I have coffee, diet coke, leftover cranberry spritzer and fresh pumpkin bread.

Comment

Working...
                                X