Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

I'm seriously scared to try that Wham. Somebody else needs to go first! I'll take a bagel.:H:H
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Fenny......I'll havel a double dose of" Wham Bam Thank You Mam !" Tony
      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
      Dr. Seuss

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

IAD;1039137 wrote: Fenny......I'll havel a double dose of" Wham Bam Thank You Mam !" Tony
        ME TOO:H:H

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Sorry, Tony and R.C....all I have is "Wham".

:H

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

I'm sitting at my local hep-cat coffee house with all the other aging hipsters, just so I can use the wi-fi. I am so tired of posting from my phone! I looked up an email address for the server that's blocking me from this site, but I have no idea if it will help. Haven't heard back, yet. I might have to come here on a daily basis to use the wi-fi.

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Oh Fennel - Sorry I'm at work!! I miss you and want that dang connection fixed. AAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHH
              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Well, maybe my email will yield some results, Nora. Geez, I hope so! Right now, I'm sitting next to a teacher that I had a crush on a couple of years back when I was in tech school. We were doing our best to pretend we didn't notice the other, but I finally said "hi" to him. Talk about awkward! :H

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

fennel;1039295 wrote: Well, maybe my email will yield some results, Nora. Geez, I hope so! Right now, I'm sitting next to a teacher that I had a crush on a couple of years back when I was in tech school. We were doing our best to pretend we didn't notice the other, but I finally said "hi" to him. Talk about awkward! :H
                  Talk about embarrassing. :H:H
                  AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Fortunately, I was cool, calm and collected when I said hi and made polite small talk. :H

I used to be a nervous wreck around him. So embarrassing. And confusing.

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

I really wish I'd brought my earphones...they're playing moany groanie boy coffee house music here. I can't take much more of it!

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Hey Fennel - I have a really cool CD that a friend made for me. You should listen to that.
                        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

NoraC;1039320 wrote: Hey Fennel - I have a really cool CD that a friend made for me. You should listen to that.
                          I wish I had it right now! Oh wait...I do!:H

Nora, I almost can't believe this...I'm at home, posting this online. Neighbor's linksys!

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

fennel;1039321 wrote: I wish I had it right now! Oh wait...I do!:H

Nora, I almost can't believe this...I'm at home, posting this online. Neighbor's linksys!
                            WHOO HOO - Way to steal the internet Fennel!!!!!:H:H
                            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

NoraC;1039323 wrote: WHOO HOO - Way to steal the internet Fennel!!!!!:H:H
                              Desperate times call for desperate measures...

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

And desperate people do desperate things. :H

Comment

Working...
                                X