Clear All

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

fennel;1039326 wrote: And desperate people do desperate things. :H
    :H:H
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

I'm throwing out the "wham". I guess most peeps are skeered of it, not that I fault them. I have coffee, diet coke, tandoori tofu scramble, and bran muffins.

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Thank goodness!! I'll stick with a tofu scramble. :H
        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Fennel - any reply on your e-mail yet? Are you still hooking up to your neighbors internet?
          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Fenny.....what will I do without Whan in my life....Ha!
            ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
            those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
            Dr. Seuss

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

IAD;1039702 wrote: Fenny.....what will I do without Whan in my life....Ha!
              Sorry, Tony...you and R.C. are gonna have to stick with spam and Bowie! :H

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

NoraC;1039690 wrote: Fennel - any reply on your e-mail yet? Are you still hooking up to your neighbors internet?
                No reply. No signal, either.

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

[ Bowie is good ! Ha!
                  Dr. Seuss

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Treet tacos !?! what's with Treet.....is a rip off of Spam. ( Inquireing minds want to know.......( no they don't ! Ha! ) Tony)
                    Dr. Seuss

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

OK, guys, drag me behind the truck and make me pump the stinky gas - I've been too busy lately to be ANYWHERE but here. Need a computer wizard to help me with my new laptop. Hubs knows more than I do, but he has the patience of a gnat in winter, and I fear having to peal it off the wall if it troubles him beyond that point.
                      We need to consider snow tires on the truck. But they don't even help on layers of ice. (Trust me, I know people who found out!) Will TRY to come back more often for my penance.
                      sigpic
                      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

rubywillow;1039733 wrote: OK, guys, drag me behind the truck and make me pump the stinky gas - I've been too busy lately to be ANYWHERE but here. Need a computer wizard to help me with my new laptop. Hubs knows more than I do, but he has the patience of a gnat in winter, and I fear having to peal it off the wall if it troubles him beyond that point.
                        We need to consider snow tires on the truck. But they don't even help on layers of ice. (Trust me, I know people who found out!) Will TRY to come back more often for my penance.
                        Maybe we should whip you with that "uber" hair of Mish's!

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

If that's the worst that happens to me. I'm a happy trucker!
                          Snowing here AGAIN!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!
                          sigpic
                          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Now - that's a good use of it!!!!!
                            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Anybody seen Mish? I have some patterns for weaving decorative belts!

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

No - I miss Mish! Hey - a tongue twister. :H I also miss Coco.
                                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Working...
                                X