Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Here I am...I've been busy building my limestone wall over the past few days and haven't had a chance to post.
    :b&d: Ruby, best slip a pillow down your pants if Fen's going to whip you with the "uber" hair.
    Fen, decorative bells, how wonderful. Eagerly awaiting aforementioned pattern so I can make a start on them. And Tandoori veggie tofu sounds absolutely delicious, so could you pop the recipe in for that as well, please.
    :h Mish :h
    sigpic
    Never give up...
    GET UP!!!

AF since 25th November, 2011

What might have been is an abstraction
    Remaining a perpetual possibility
    Only in a world of speculation.
    What might have been and what has been
    Point to one end, which is always present. T.S. Eliot

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

There's My Missing Mish!!!!!! How's your wall coming along??
      "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Going really well, Nora. I have to pick up another 13 blocks today, though, as I cleaned out Bunnings (hardware/garden place) of all they had on Xmas Eve and I'm short. So far I've laid 48 limestone blocks and let me tell you, they're very heavy little blighters.
        It was nice to be missed, by the way. No more missing Mishy, Mishy's maintaining minimal contact, however.
        :h Mish :h
        sigpic
        Never give up...
        GET UP!!!

AF since 25th November, 2011

What might have been is an abstraction
        Remaining a perpetual possibility
        Only in a world of speculation.
        What might have been and what has been
        Point to one end, which is always present. T.S. Eliot

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Thank goodness you're okay! I was about ready to send a search party out to locate you, Mish. :h

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Alrighty, then ...I have white tea with pear, diet coke, and coffee. I whipped up a bass shake, just in case Coco pops in. Bagel, anyone?

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Bagel please! And a Diet Coke (don't tell RC)
              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

NoraC;1040919 wrote: Bagel please! And a Diet Coke (don't tell RC)
                Are you supposed to be "off" coke products? Would you like a green tea instead?

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Oh, PLEASE!! I've given up every other bad habit. I will HAVE my diet coke (till it eats through my tummy!! :H)
                  Snow and ice tires, I NEED them. Must get out of this house!!!!!!!!!
                  sigpic
                  Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

rubywillow;1040972 wrote: Oh, PLEASE!! I've given up every other bad habit. I will HAVE my diet coke (till it eats through my tummy!! :H)
                    Snow and ice tires, I NEED them. Must get out of this house!!!!!!!!!
                    Rubes - that's what I said. But, man my stomach has been hurting lately. And, I know it's not from alcohol so that leaves Diet Coke. :H
                    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Nora, when I read that you can clean your toilet by pouring in a bottle of coke, if really gave me pause. Plus I've read that diet drinks fool the body, and actually make us gain weight. Oh, and I'm down to a new low weight measure, meaning I've lost over 40 #s since my all time high, and I'm getting back to my pre-wheelchair weight. (Six months sitting down can put it on you no matter what!!) Pulled a velour track suit out of the closet I haven't worn in 3 winters, and it isn't even snug!! Hurrah!!!
                      Guess what?! I'm making Hubs fav tacos for supper.
                      sigpic
                      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

I need to lose at least 50 pounds. That is definitely on my agenda. I need to get up & start moving more. I'm trying to drink more water but I have found that I'm definitely drinking Diet Coke in the evenings. So, just one more thing that I need to take out of my life. Sigh.....sometimes this trying to be healthy just sucks.:H
                        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Nora, it's habit, you know. I SOOOOOO miss that can of coke in the morning, and I've gotten so picky about things, like my silverware, plastic bottles (I look at the bottom for the #), crazy things I could get hung up on. But I'm DOING this, and since Coca-Cola doesn't contain the original cocaine, what do they use to addict us?? :H
                          I believe my weight lose is partly b/c of leaving off the AL, and the diet coke, and my body regulating itself down to where it should be. We are tall, rangy people, but I wish all that included toning and exercise!! Still working on the yoga, walking (ever been dragged down a street by a Rottie who doesn't like the tone of a neighbors dog barking at me???)Afraid she's gonna protect me to death! Living in the country, my late Daddy worried constantly about me walking alone, even with my dogs. Things change; crazies don't. Can't figure why anyone would want me now anyway! But it's good to get out, look at nature, breath the good air and feel SO good when I get home.
                          Hoping everyone is doing well, and PLEASE check in. I'm still blistered from my scolding for being MIA, and I shall probably not show mercy to you!!
                          Love you, truckers!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

My niece was out running and ran into a weirdo. So, you've got to be careful.
                            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Always carry a big old whacking stick! Or pepper spray.

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Fen, I call them 'snake sticks'. Snakes come in all forms. And my little pooches hate them all.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X