Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

hi sillies...off to bed...I miss you too Mishy!!
    hey fen!!
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Hey, mama! Been missing you.:l

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Morning crazy people. I'm so glad it's Friday. I'm tired. Have a wonderful day everyone and I'll catch you all later.
        "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Nora, you go catch a snooze on the comfy cot in the back of the truck. We'll take care of you for a while.
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Oh Ruby - that sounds wonderful. To just relax and sleep and be taken care of. AAAAHHHHH.
            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Greetings to all my dear, loved silly friends. How I wish you could all be here in this glorious Perth weather and lend a hand on the walls, although there's something indescribably satisfying about accomplishing this solo. I've been sawing through limestone blocks and believe me, if it's definition you girls want, well, that's the way to go. Lugging around the blocks and mixing mortar helps as well.
              Ruby, so glad you're back. I missed you so much while you were AWOL and I'm delighted you've returned. Any hairs to contribute?
              :h Mish :h
              sigpic
              Never give up...
              GET UP!!!

AF since 25th November, 2011

What might have been is an abstraction
              Remaining a perpetual possibility
              Only in a world of speculation.
              What might have been and what has been
              Point to one end, which is always present. T.S. Eliot

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

I wish I was there to assist, Mish! I enjoy a good workout.

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Morning, folks! Anybody up for coffee, tea, or diet coke? I have fresh blueberry scones, too!

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

YES!!! I would love a Diet Coke and a scone!!!!:thanks:

So - how's it going peeps??? We need to get Dos Gatos rocking. Maybe if we rock it enough then Fennel will get that stupid connection somewhere to get back up. It must be frustrating to only be able to access from your phone. :upset:
                    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Here you go, Nora!

Yeah, the whole phone routine is getting old ...I'm handling it okay, though ...

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Nora.....I was just thinking. How many kinds of Vegetarens are their !?! Their are some that only eat veggies period ! Then some that will eat Chicken/Turkey.....then some that will eat animal by products...( Drink milk, ice cream, butter etc.) I have 2 nephews that will eat chicken and turkey but no other meat. I have another friend that only eats seafood. Just wondering.....Tony
                        ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                        those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                        Dr. Seuss

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

I'm crocheting a hair coat as we speak.
                          sigpic
                          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Thank god for hair balls Ruby......here kitty, kitty ! ha!
                            ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                            those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                            Dr. Seuss

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

NO! Those cat ones take too long to dry!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

HEY!! You guys need to help me check the oil and tires, wipe the windows!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X