Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

D'oh! What a cute little doggie of doom!

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Mish - my Mish!! I am thinking that I need to go buy some power tools. :H:H You sound absolutely fabulous dahling!
      Hey - Fennel - you are doing great friend!!!! :goodjob:
      Catch you all later. Off to see what mischief I can get in to.
      "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Burp! I have to work out ...had some choco chip pancakes with whipped cream for breakfast. Dang, they were good!

Mish, clearly you have to hang around the taco van more often, especially since dear Coco is back! I'm heading out to the fishmongers on Monday for supplies!

Nora, don't get into too much trouble! :l

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Fen, you are a BAD squirrel!! Really, for breakfast?? I can't face food till at least noon!
          Bad day at the Wal-Mart corral. Now I know where the crazies hang on Saturdays.
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

rubywillow;1046576 wrote: Fen, you are a BAD squirrel!! Really, for breakfast?? I can't face food till at least noon!
            Bad day at the Wal-Mart corral. Now I know where the crazies hang on Saturdays.
            Oh - and I thought they hung out here! :H
            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

NoraC;1046623 wrote: Oh - and I thought they hung out here! :H
              :H:H:H

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Ruby, my hair dresser sends me hysterical emails containing pics of "The people of Walmart"...I swear, I've never seen anything funnier (or more appalling) in my life!

Too bad about the poor man seizing. You'd think people would have better manners.

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Tons of green tea and green tea related beverages at the truck today. I picked them up at the co-op today!

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

I have to bring the truck in for a tune up today. I'm leaving thermoses of tea, coffee & bass shakes. I'll be back in time for lunch!

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Mish;1046116 wrote: The purpose of the walls is really to enclose my vegie garden at the back of the house, so I can contribute organic fare to the Taco Truck menu. No hairs involved in the wall, so they've been growing longer and longer as I've worked. .
                      Oh thank you for this info - I've been quite concerned over the reason for the wall, my mind leaping to all sorts of strange ideas (great wall of china, wailing wall, that little wall in "Secret Life of Bees" ...) Glad its just for veggies.

Any halibut for breakfast, Fen?
                      Coco

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Where's Mama???????
                        Coco

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Hi Coco!! Guess I'll have green tea today. (Where's my Diet Coke :upset::upset::upset

Mama has a new job and is BUSY!!!!
                          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

You can come here and sit with me here at the car dealership & have a diet coke. You'll have to endure the obnoxious bouillabaise of humanity sitting here with me, however. Couple of guys next to me shot a 44 lb. coyote yesterday. Obnoxious Pakistani dude having a loud cell phone convo with his gf...two people whose cell phones are dying, so the phones are periodically beeping. The usual gaggle of yuppie spawn in the kid room, playing loud video games.

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Yuppie Spawn :H:H:H:H
                              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Oh, Fen!! We have too much in common. :H My neighbor used to let her children run relentlessly through the house. I DON'T. She said, 'they need to express themselves', and I told to let them express themselves on our 20+ acres, OUTSIDE!! I know I was raised in a dif time and belief system, but children misbehaving do annoy me. If parents want to allow it, they should at least teach them how to act in public, or with someone else's property.
                                Fen, stay off my porch!!! Knock on the front door next time.
                                sigpic
                                Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
                                X