Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Makes you wonder how some people survive. My neice, an Honor Student, once asked her dad if he could fax a scarf to someone.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Well, "book smart" doesn't always translate to life smart that well! :H

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Hubs calls them 'educated idiots'. Watch 1000 Ways To Die if you need proof!
        sigpic
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

rubywillow;1051069 wrote: Makes you wonder how some people survive. My neice, an Honor Student, once asked her dad if he could fax a scarf to someone.
          :H:H:H
          :h Mish :h
          sigpic
          Never give up...
          GET UP!!!

AF since 25th November, 2011

What might have been is an abstraction
          Remaining a perpetual possibility
          Only in a world of speculation.
          What might have been and what has been
          Point to one end, which is always present. T.S. Eliot

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Have you guys ever read "The Darwin Awards?" Short accounts of true stories where people have died doing incredibly stupid things...and 'honorary mentions' for those who have survived. The book does make mention that it is fortunate that these folk have removed themselves from the gene pool.
            I hope the turkeys were okay, never mind the people.
            Well, just popping in before launching myself into the shower to remove a couple of hours worth of garden soil and then off into the day. Have to go to the bank and do a bit of shopping, then home and into my grotties for more gardening.
            :h Mish :h
            sigpic
            Never give up...
            GET UP!!!

AF since 25th November, 2011

What might have been is an abstraction
            Remaining a perpetual possibility
            Only in a world of speculation.
            What might have been and what has been
            Point to one end, which is always present. T.S. Eliot

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

I have all of the Darwin Award books, Mish! My favorite honorable mention was "Lawnchair Larry".:H

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

I get regular update's from the Darwin website. Fen, there was a 'lawnchair priest' in S. America. He drifted out over the sea and disappeared! My fav was the 6'4, 220 lb guy they found dead in his basement. He was dressed in a woman's cheerleader outfit and gas mask with hose from in it that ran from the mask and into his rectum. He suffocated. Try explaining THAT to the family!
                And the guy who died face down on his sofa. When they turned him over, they found he had made a hole in the sofa cushion and placed a sander without paper in it under the hole. His 'thing' was stuck through the hole, and he electrocuted himself!
                sigpic

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Ok - I really don't want to know any of this stuff. I'm off to finish my sofa.
                  "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                  AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Here's a picture of my necklace I finished up.

AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Finally finished my sofa. Picture isn't very good and I had to dye the hair black so that they would all be matching. :H

AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

you guys crack me up
                        I have a ceramic frog in a bikini that needs to be dropped somewhere
                        can husband or children be dropped??
                        Nora...I am digging the necklace....or scarf??
                        I plucked and plucked yesteday and my yelps could ne heard throughout the house....
                        but today I am so purty!!!
                        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Nora, BRAVO!!! The necklace is so stunning - honestly, words escape me! And the sofa? Absolutely astonishing. You did a fantastic job dyeing your hairs! :H

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

mama bear;1051410 wrote: you guys crack me up
                            I have a ceramic frog in a bikini that needs to be dropped somewhere
                            can husband or children be dropped??
                            Nora...I am digging the necklace....or scarf??
                            I plucked and plucked yesteday and my yelps could ne heard throughout the house....
                            but today I am so purty!!!
                            Mama, the problem with "dropping" spouse and kids is that they invariably manage to make their way back home! :H

Maybe you should make a road trip and drop the bikini frog at Ruby's crib. And I hope you're not discarding all those hairs you plucked! Save them and send them to me or Nora!

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Yes - Mama - get a feed bag like Mish to drop your hairs in.

And Fennel is so right. Hubby & kids ALWAYS find their way home after being 'turtle dropped'. :H:H
                              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

NoraC;1051551 wrote: Yes - Mama - get a feed bag like Mish to drop your hairs in.

And Fennel is so right. Hubby & kids ALWAYS
                                find their way home after being 'turtle dropped'. :H:H
                                See, here's our expert witness! :H

Comment

Working...
                                X