Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Sorry, guys, for the turn off with the Darwin's. But there are some WEIRD people out there. Teaches me to have my guard up!
    Someone, QUICK! Tell me nonsense. Just had a long call from the mother of all bad things, my MIL! Every bad thing she can think of, all the bits of 'news' came out. Hubs made the unfortunate mistake of calling me right after. :H VERY poor timing!
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Good morning, peeps! I have hot cocoa to add to the usual array of morning beverages! Oatmeal, too. I'm going to have to get out the snow blower to make space for you. Lots of blowing and drifting snow in these parts!

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

A good day for tea and cocoa. It's sunny here now, decieving. Wind is in gales, about 43, so NO, I'm not complaining, after what ya'll are going through. Oh, well. Think of great things to do while you stay INSIDE and WARM. There is NO job worth risking yourself for. What a circus here today. I'm getting rusty and corralling kids at getting them to school in the morning - esp when daughter leaves me in a desolate area with an EMPTY VAN, at 6:50 Fing AM in the morning!!!!Arrrrrrrgggghhhhh!!!!!! I'll show her - I'll live to 100 and insist SHE only can change my diapers!!
        sigpic
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Afternoon peeps......you cook breakfast Fennel and I'll help with the snow blowing with my super dooper one..........

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Whoa, Panno! You'll have the snow cleared out in no time! :goodjob:

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Fennel said I could have tea..............
              How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

It will be to be a quick cuppa though 'cos I have to try and clear my car and then leave for work - unless you will all help ???
                How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

I would, but, ...............................................
                  sigpic

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Panno - that's hilarious!! :H:H:H:H
                    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

sunshinedaisies;1053022 wrote: It will be to be a quick cuppa though 'cos I have to try and clear my car and then leave for work - unless you will all help ???
                      Panno will clear up the snow in three shakes of a Lamb's tail with her fancy snow machine!

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

That machine looks amazing!!! - thanks Panno - I expect you here shortly !!

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

My, my, certainly hope the truck is not iced in. T'would be tragic. Just reporting in from the sick room. Patient is reaping the repercussion of thinking she was 'fine' yesterday. When all wore off (middle of the night, of course) she thought a house had fallen on her. ' I told you so' never seemed so perfect!
                          sigpic

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Rubes, I'm brewing up some "sleepy time" herb tea for dear daughter ...maybe that will help keep her under control!

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Any high energy drinks there Fenn I'm off to the gym.........

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Here's an anti oxidant energy drink, Panno!

Comment

Working...
                                X