• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Oh, and Nora? I LOVE the new look! :H

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

NoraC;1064136 wrote: I can make chocolate penguins!!!
      Coco

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Coco - marvelous idea!!! Everyone loves penguins. :goodjob:
        "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Like my new avatar? I was looking for something a bit more refined.
          Coco

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Coco-Nut;1064530 wrote: Like my new avatar? I was looking for something a bit more refined.
            :H:H:H:H:H
            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Coco-Nut;1064530 wrote: Like my new avatar? I was looking for something a bit more refined.
              It's perfect!

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Oh no you don't thread. Keeping you from page two toady.

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

fennel;1064332 wrote: Mish, is esrom a soft, ripened cheese? What makes it stinky?

Esrom is the German version of Limburger...I only bought a small piece as with some things, sometimes less is
                  more.

Welcome back, everyone. I didn't know you were all off on a jaunt and suddenly was left wondering what was going on. Phew!
                  Chocolate, now there's a subject. Unfortunately, I don't think it's going to be much good for craft work here, because I'm likely to eat it as fast as I start on a project.
                  I caved and hired a handyman to help with putting up the shadecloth and he'll be here in about twenty minutes, so I'd best get going.
                  Oh, once again, huge sighs of relief that you're back. When does Ruby get back?
                  :h Mish :h
                  sigpic
                  Never give up...
                  GET UP!!!

AF since 25th November, 2011

What might have been is an abstraction
                  Remaining a perpetual possibility
                  Only in a world of speculation.
                  What might have been and what has been
                  Point to one end, which is always present. T.S. Eliot

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Wish I was there to assist with the sunscreen ...I could help you save some $!

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Weirdest thing ...I kept getting mistaken for a guy in Vegas! I'll have to ask Nora if I look that dude-like!

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

fennel;1065095 wrote: Weirdest thing ...I kept getting mistaken for a guy in Vegas! I'll have to ask Nora if I look that dude-like!
                        You must be joking. I can not believe that anyone thought that!! Take it from me everyone - Fennel is beautiful.
                        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Yes Fen.....you look like Wayne Newton ! ha! He owns Vegas ! Ha! ( "Dankershane .....Buddy !" ha! )
                          ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                          those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                          Dr. Seuss

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

NoraC;1065115 wrote: You must be joking. I can not believe that anyone thought that!! Take it from me everyone - Fennel is beautiful.
                            Nora, you're way too kind. :l

Maybe it's a height /hair length thing!

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Fen, there are those who just don't appreciate that testosterone cream and facial hair are beautiful.
                              Are you tall? In my mind's eye, you've always been around 5'5". I'm just under 5'1.
                              I wish you could have been here to help with the shadecloth, too. Angle grinder fun. We're in the grip of a heatwave and yesterday was a stinker. 36 degrees Celcius and terribly humid so what would have normally been a three hour job turned into four and a half, and it's still not finished. He's coming back next Thursday. When you and Mrs Fen visit, we can sit on the patio and discuss how much better we could have done the job ourselves. I 'lackeyed' for him where I could which sped things up a bit, but the weather really was against us. I'm even uninspired to be out there seiving. About another week of this expected.
                              Saturday night I'm going to an Engagement Party. First 'social occassion' I've attended since forever, as I always declined in case I got boozed. I get to wear an adorable little black 'cocktail dress' I bought from my fave 'pre-loved fashion' boutique about 5 years back and have never worn. Quite excited about wearing it and the $18 pair of black stockings with seams at the back, but undecided about whether to wear cute little black ankle boots or strappy sandals. I've had to pluck the chin hairs, which is a bit of a relief as the nose bag was getting awfully heavy, so I will hopefully measure up to the general view of 'beauty' (for those who don't appreciate the aesthetic appeal of facial hair). I've put it on reels for craft work when the weather's cooler.
                              Sunday, I'm driving down to Capel to see my daughter and grandchildren. I'm very much looking to meeting my new grandson, Evan, who is five weeks old. Ashe says he's practically doubled in size! I can't wait to 'smell' him. Just love new baby smell. Thank goodness the car is air conditioned, though, as it's going to be 36 and humid.
                              :h Mish :h
                              sigpic
                              Never give up...
                              GET UP!!!

AF since 25th November, 2011

What might have been is an abstraction
                              Remaining a perpetual possibility
                              Only in a world of speculation.
                              What might have been and what has been
                              Point to one end, which is always present. T.S. Eliot

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

So nice to see you around more Mish! Funny how we picture people we've conversed with other than face to face. I picture Fen about the same height actually. Slightly shorter than me, but then I even conceive people who are my own height as shorter sometimes. lol Sometimes a couple of years go by and all of a sudden I'll say "I didn't realize how tall you were!" Must be because I mostly been taller than most women I've known. They usually say they pictured me as much younger too. Disappointing in one sense but it must be that youthful energy I emit.
                                I say wear the strappy numbers if you can. I could only ever wear the clunky heals in the 80's since I was always tall plus not very coordinated in spikes.
                                Haven't heard the work lackey for years. Good one!
                                Suck that heat up please and store it for colder weather coming. Our time dif is opposite as our seasons and I'm so looking forward to that heat. We're expecting 10 cm tomorrow.
                                I smelled baby just hearing you speak of it. Enjoy! xo

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Working...
                                X