Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Fen has spent too much time alone in the woods.....
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Soon she'll be putting up billboards like the Chik-Fil-A, squirrels painting ''EAT MORE CHI'S'.
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

rubywillow;1312773 wrote: Soon she'll be putting up billboards like the Chik-Fil-A, squirrels painting ''EAT MORE CHI'S'.
        :H:H:H

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Ok.......I went out shopping today at the Strange Food Market. Thought I'd fix up a batch of Fish Ass holes. Ha! I didn't know people actually wanted this stuff'.... Manhattan Style to boot ! Ha!
          ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
          those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
          Dr. Seuss

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

They're right up there with "Fried Cat Butts". :H

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Fighting with my 13 year old. Was trying not to drink. Was not entirely successful I.'m afraid will hide here in the cafe for a bit and then go to bed still need to pick a date.
              On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
              *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
              https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
              https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Kradle, I'm here. Having issues with my adopted 'son', a puppy. Sorry about your night hon.
                sigpic
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Elija.......I take it your talking about a horse race......and may I add " Hoof Hearted" in the winners circle....say that one real fast a few times...Ha! Yep that's what it sounds like.
                  Hay Kradle....welcome to the Roving Cafe ! I noticed your posting on my info-mas thread about our president...thanks for your kind words. ( boy did I take an ass chewing for that one ! Ha! )
                  Hay were here to help you from the Kradle to the grave....Ha! Keep posting well get through this Alcohol thing.......Tony
                  Dr. Seuss

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Peeps, please "flag" the spam....not that it'll do any good!

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Old ghost coming to haunt us again Fen.......
                      Dr. Seuss

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Duly flagged, love.
                        Hey, crazy man!! I know you secretly love deep-fried spam!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

which one was spam??

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

The crazy horse one, MB.
                            sigpic

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

must have missed it

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Who me !?! Like Spam ! Ha!
                                The cart will explore the many ways to serve it ! Ha! Tony
                                Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
                                X