• Show
Clear All

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Yep - we'll all be on a liquid diet if he keeps serving that. :H
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Nora, would you like some walnut loaf for lunch? I got some from the co-op!

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Tony, where are you? One of the head lights is burned out and we need some new protein ideas! :H

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

I will be feeding Fen real southern cuisine over her visit. Hmm, maybe she should bring her Maalox! Of course, our squirrels will eat anything not running away. :H
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Hay everybody.....still serving up some good eats ! Ha! All these guys can't be wrong !
            ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
            those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
            Dr. Seuss

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Cook it and they will come, Tony! Great to see you.
              sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Tony, I was getting ready to put your picture on a milk carton! I'm glad to see you back at the truck. :h

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

I'm still here Fen ! Prepairing the days menu........looking for road kill....shhhh, know one should know what we put in our tacs ! Ha!
                  Dr. Seuss

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

What a weird way to promote pork ! Ha! Just a sign I came across on my travels......Ha! "The other white meat !" Ha!
                    Dr. Seuss

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Nora, tonight I'm serving sweet potato fries and tofu curry...want some? :h

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Okay, my peeps...I found a cow bird egg in the street tonight, so I am going to make the world's smallest scramble. Any takers? :H

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

I think I'll stick with the sweet potato fries & tofu curry.
                          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

NoraC;1329286 wrote: I think I'll stick with the sweet potato fries & tofu curry.
                            Alrighty, then...I do commend the bird who kicked the cowbird egg out of her nest, however...they are brood parasites. They lay their eggs in the nests of other birds. They are avian "dead-beat" parents. :H

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

For some reason - it just didn't sound appetizing. LOL:H
                              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

I TOTALLY understand that. :H

Comment

Working...
                                X