Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Coco-Nut;964535 wrote: I'm on Day 29. (After trying to get a month down since joining in February. Watch me blow it tonight, one day shy of...)

This calls for a celebration - perhaps a few extra welds.
    Coco! You're my hero! :goodjob:

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

rebirth;964549 wrote: Can I join?? Can I join? I love being silly.
      Of course you can! Get in here, we need some help- Nora keeps squirming...

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

mama bear;964539 wrote: Coco- dont you dare say such a thing peckerhead......I am so freakin proud of you
        Nora...i just got an email that my antabuse has been shipped......ssssshhhhhhhiiiiiitttttttttt!!!!!
        It's prolly coming from the lower tip of upper mongolia, so it may take a while
        I can personally vouch for the fact that my Topa got here by mule, and then by porpoise...then, a team of snails!

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

too feckin' (as they say in the Army thread) funny.......
          the only thing I want welded is my boobs so they will point up towards the heavens instead of hanging down to my navel.....
          my hubs calls 'em 44longs.....bastard
          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

mama bear;964566 wrote: too feckin' (as they say in the Army thread) funny.......
            the only thing I want welded is my boobs so they will point up towards the heavens instead of hanging down to my navel.....
            my hubs calls 'em 44longs.....bastard
            Perhaps Coco can weld you an "undergarment" that could achieve the look you're after...:H

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Does this qualify me as silly enough??

Or this???
              sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

fennel;964573 wrote: Perhaps Coco can weld you an "undergarment" that could achieve the look you're after...:H
                Well - if she gets one, I want one too!!!!
                "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

fennel;964573 wrote: Perhaps Coco can weld you an "undergarment" that could achieve the look you're after...:H
                  I don't think there is anything you can even weld to fix a body that looks like oatmeal in a zip-lock bag. :sigh:
                  sigpic
                  Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

rubywillow;964576 wrote: Does this qualify me as silly enough??

Or this???
                    You QUALIFY!!!
                    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

rubywillow;964579 wrote: I don't think there is anything you can even weld to fix a body that looks like oatmeal in a zip-lock bag. :sigh:
                      ROTFL :H :H You just described me perfectly!!!!
                      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

NoraC;964581 wrote: You QUALIFY!!!
                        You're in, Rubes! :H

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

NoraC;964577 wrote: Well - if she gets one, I want one too!!!!
                          I could use some help, too, now that I think of it! :H

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

I've just had another one of my brilliant ideas

I'll weld Nora to the grill of the Taco Truck - she'll be our lovely masthead - she'll be splendid in the cast iron bra we'll fashion for her. (We won't need to pray over her like in Secret Life of Bees, or anything like that - she'll just be for show.)

Once she's in place I invite everyone to lend a hand in decorating her. Remember in Winnie The Pooh how Rabbit decorated the back end of Pooh when he got stuck in the rabbit hole? (Not that I'm likening you to the back end of a bear, Nora - just an analogy to get everyone's creative juices flowing.)

Oh - another idea - How about when someone slips off the taco truck, they get welded to the front and decorated until they are back on track. (That would certainly deter me from slipping up!)
                            Coco

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Coco-Nut;964592 wrote:

I'll weld Nora to the grill of the Taco Truck - she'll be our lovely masthead - she'll be splendid in the cast iron bra we'll fashion for her. (We won't need to pray over her like in Secret Life of Bees, or anything like that - she'll just be for show.)

Once she's in place I invite everyone to lend a hand in decorating her. Remember in Winnie The Pooh how Rabbit decorated the back end of Pooh when he got stuck in the rabbit hole? (Not that I'm likening you to the back end of a bear, Nora - just an analogy to get everyone's creative juices flowing.)

Oh - another idea - How about when someone slips off the taco truck, they get welded to the front and decorated until they are back on track. (That would certainly deter me from slipping up!)
                              Yes! My sister just got me a lovely 2010 "Belleek" Christmas ornament...I can't wait to place it on Nora!

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

fennel;964595 wrote: Yes! My sister just got me a lovely 2010 "Belleek" Christmas ornament...I can't wait to place it on Nora!
                                Here she is in her comfy metal bra!
                                Coco

Comment

Working...
                                X