Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

You should try making my monthly 300 mile round trip with 4 gassy dogs. The Jack Ass Russell Terror's are so bad we have to put down all the windows.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Coco-Nut;969821 wrote: I'm just fine - just a little upset to find out cats fart. I seriously would have considered them above all that. I'm pretty sure MY cat doesn't do it.

And now to discover penguins also fart.
      It just goes from bad to worse. (See below, from Yahoo Ask, Fount of All Knowledge)

Do penguins fart?
      In: Penguins Answer
      yes, of course penguins fart, flatulence is a natural part of life and all living humans and animals fart. Most people know this because their dogs fart, and most of the time it really stinks!
      Oh, coco...penguins do much more than fart! Here's some scientific reading that you should find fascinating! :H

Penguins from space - satellite images of penguin poo reveal the location of emperor penguin colonies - British Antarctic Survey

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

rubywillow;969842 wrote: You should try making my monthly 300 mile round trip with 4 gassy dogs. The Jack Ass Russell Terror's are so bad we have to put down all the windows.
        OMG where's my bed pan!!!
        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

sigpic
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

This is just what I needed to start my day...a huge smile to wake and discover the commune is busy discussing "blue flames," cat and dog farts and penguin guano. I have a weero (cockateil) and I assume she must fart also. When I fart sometimes I scare the living guano out of her. :H
            :h Mish :h
            sigpic
            Never give up...
            GET UP!!!

AF since 25th November, 2011

What might have been is an abstraction
            Remaining a perpetual possibility
            Only in a world of speculation.
            What might have been and what has been
            Point to one end, which is always present. T.S. Eliot

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Can we perhaps connect all this gas to appliances in the commune...very environmentally friendly and a cheap and seemingly endless supply.
              sigpic
              Never give up...
              GET UP!!!

AF since 25th November, 2011

What might have been is an abstraction
              Remaining a perpetual possibility
              Only in a world of speculation.
              What might have been and what has been
              Point to one end, which is always present. T.S. Eliot

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Thank you Fennel for the penguin information:

"In May, after laying a single egg, the female passes it over to the male who incubates it while she returns to the sea to feed.

By the time she returns in late July or August, the male penguins will have endured temperatures as low as −50?C and winds as high as 200km per hour in order to protect their egg. He carefully balances the egg on his feet where it is covered by a thick roll of skin and feathers. The males will have lost around 45% of their body weight by the time the female returns."

... all in all, not a bad system.
                Coco

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Oh, I have plenty of country land for our commune, so COME ON DOWN!!

sigpic

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Coco-Nut;969948 wrote: Thank you Fennel for the penguin information:

"In May, after laying a single egg, the female passes it over to the male who incubates it while she returns to the sea to feed.

By the time she returns in late July or August, the male penguins will have endured temperatures as low as −50?C and winds as high as 200km per hour in order to protect their egg. He carefully balances the egg on his feet where it is covered by a thick roll of skin and feathers. The males will have lost around 45% of their body weight by the time the female returns."

... all in all, not a bad system.
                    :H:H:H

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

IAD;966230 wrote:
                      Actually, Mish, IAD's grand plan was to power the Dos Gatos commune with gas...as shown in an earlier post. :H

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Mish, glad you like the 'fainting' goats! I've actually been pricing them today, def gonna get some.
                        BTW, my pics are my oldest and youngest grandchildren.
                        sigpic

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

OK, we OFFICIALLY have to ask this guy to join the commune for a power supply!

I prefer to think of penguins this way..................

sigpic

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Who says we should'nt get energy from the sea! Ha! Orca here is doing it....Ha!
                            ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                            those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                            Dr. Seuss

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

this is not even funny anymore as I ate a mess of fresh cabbage this afternoon that a friend brought me and now I am doubled up in paid and feel like I am in labor....
                              no beano or gas x in the house and hubs could care less...
                              this stuff HURTS...so joke away at my expense....WEINERS!!!
                              Coco...haven't you ever watched "happy feet"....adorable movie....you simply MUST rent it dahling
                              ok ...off to gas papa out all night since he is being a pricktard and not worried about me...
                              nitey nite goofies
                              I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                              Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Welcome to the Cabbage Patch, MB. Just don't eat the babies! :H

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X