Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

If anyone ever photogaphed me looking like that I'd shoot myself!
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

This is gross. Let's talk about farting.
      Coco

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

think we ran out of fart jokes didnt we???
        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Ok, then how about barfing? (Nice avatar, btw!!)
          Coco

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

ok...I am thinking...
            this is perfect for the taco truck

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

from me to you Coco....with love

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

ok...I am done....memories of last week's cabbage is coming back...

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

mama bear;973553 wrote: ok...I am thinking...
                  this is perfect for the taco truck
                  This is nice. Perfect! Or should I say "Purrfect?"
                  Coco

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

sigpic
                    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Coco-Nut;973564 wrote: This is nice. Perfect! Or should I say "Purrfect?"
                      It will fit on the back of the truck nicely!

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

I put my last cat out to the barn for up-chucking in my bedroom slippers. And I LIKED that cat!
                        sigpic

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

yick!!!

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

You guys are great for a morning dose of laughter!! you crack me up:H

What type of truck is it again Fen? I am imagining a type of old second -hand troop carrier,dodge?

Speaking of Dos Gatos and cats, our cat nearly lived his last not long ago! He caught and ate our pet lizard! Well 'ate' is too harsh, he munched him!! *poor thing* I had to drown it after that, and jeeze those things are strong. I was standing holding it down and crying while my three year old asked me "Mummy, what are you doing" (she could not see, but knew I was upset about something). Needless to say I threw the cat outside for his own safety, as hubby (whose lizard it is) came home and was not a happy man!!!! The cat has not been in good favour for some time now

Those blokes in the bar are just scarey and I will be staying on the truck/bus..with my cupcakes and diet coke! (Does anyone else find the lower half of a man's torso to be not so attractive, useful but not visually pleasing....but the chest and arms and legs are great?)

To be fair however the woman at the beach is on a par with them on the scariness-level, and so...........I will remain a politically fair and just Chook!

OOh, on another note. I 'wormed' my kids for the first time in ages last night (we are on school holidays) & only just realised that I now have to strip the beds and wash all the linen ......UGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've just changed the ruddy things on the weekend! Could I BE anymore STUPID??????????????????:upset:

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

wormed the kids???? I have only done that to animals!!!! Yes....I totally agree about men's torso's....mu hubs has a beautiful chest, if I do say so myself!!!

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Oh LAWD!!! We have digressed!!!!!! :H:H:H

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X