Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Yes..worm the kids! Combantrin is great! What...do only aussie kids get worms???? Now I feel truelly antipodean *sigh*, ah well, we do derive from convicts I guess..hehehhe!

Crikey!!!!!! gawsh!!!!!!!!! my oath!! etc etc etc

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Ok - I'm picking the next subject!!! And it's not farts, barf or worms!!!!!!
      "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Does anyone remember watching the movie
        The Ghost and Mr. Chicken???

AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Loved that movie, Nora! Especially the spooky organ. 'Course, I though Andy Griffith was great drama. :H
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IJBq9p4YvI[/video]]YouTube - The Andy Griffith Show (S4E02) - The Haunted House(3/3)
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

NoraC;973783 wrote: Ok - I'm picking the next subject!!! And it's not farts, barf or worms!!!!!!
            Let's be fair about this Nora - we haven't gotten nearly enough mileage out of Chook's worm topic and I, for one, think it needs a lot more exploration. (I mean we spent a full week on flatulence, didn't we?)
            Coco

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Coco-Nut;974004 wrote: Let's be fair about this Nora - we haven't gotten nearly enough mileage out of Chook's worm topic and I, for one, think it needs a lot more exploration. (I mean we spent a full week on flatulence, didn't we?)
              I agree with Coco. I am very curious to know exactly what kind of worms Chook's kids have. My sisters and I got a case of pin worms when we were young varmints. Inquiring minds want to know! Of course, we'll probably have to wait until this evening, when Chook is up and about...

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Breakfast, anyone? :H

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Breakfast

I thought no one would ever ask! I was getting quite peckish. Anything nematode-shaped would be lovely.

*Embarrassing confession: I had to look up "antipodean."
                  Coco

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Coco-Nut;974046 wrote: I thought no one would ever ask! I was getting quite peckish. Anything nematode-shaped would be lovely.

*Embarrassing confession: I hate to look up "antipodean."
                    :H:H:H:H So did I!!!! I didn't have a clue!!!! Boy, I need to spend less time playing fart games.
                    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Pull my finger.
                      sigpic
                      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Pull my finger too ! Ha! (Just a little culture for ya ! Ha!)
                        ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                        those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                        Dr. Seuss

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

:H:H:H Back to the fart jokes I see!!!!
                          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

There's so much GAS in that truck, Nora!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

In honor of Nora, today's dinner special is vegetarian butter-nut squash soup! There's butter-nut squash, onion, chiles, red bell peppers, hominy, celery, oregano, chile powder, lime juice and cilantro! Start lining up, it's almost finished...

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Chook, when you get in, please let us know what kind of worms your littlies are harboring...:H

Comment

Working...
                                X