Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Hi Molly - Good luck with the teenager. We'll be waiting for you!

RC - Glad to have you here. We need all the weirdos we can get. :H
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Fennel maybe you should get two goats....then we could have feta cheese with the goat tacos. Yes???

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Who you callin weird??:H:H

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Ringing Cedars;964682 wrote: Fennel maybe you should get two goats....then we could have feta cheese with the goat tacos. Yes???
          Mmmmm....fantastic idea, R.C.! Plus, I can make chevre.

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

I seriously wanting to buy some goats. When we build our smaller house on my land in the wilderness, I have decided to have goats, chickens, and a worm farm for extra income. There's a lot of money in worm s*#t! And rabbits!
            sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

rubywillow;964705 wrote: I seriously wanting to buy some goats. When we build our smaller house on my land in the wilderness, I have decided to have goats, chickens, and a worm farm for extra income. There's a lot of money in worm s*#t! And rabbits!
              What will you do with the goats?

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Okay, just a reality check here...

Hubby and his coworker went to their manger's home in Colorado to discuss some business.

When they arrived, the goats swarmed the coworker's brand new truck and jumped on the hood and in the back and where they could fit.

If you get goats, Rubes, fence them in!!

However, I am quite sure this does not allow me to post on the silliness thread and now I may have to delete my post.

Am I talking to myself?

Is there something different about that?

I love the idea of this thread. Good idea!!

Now I have to go find something silly to contribute.

Cindi
                AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Cinders;964716 wrote: Okay, just a reality check here...

Hubby and his coworker went to their manger's home in Colorado to discuss some business.

When they arrived, the goats swarmed the coworker's brand new truck and jumped on the hood and in the back and where they could fit.

If you get goats, Rubes, fence them in!!

However, I am quite sure this does not allow me to post on the silliness thread and now I may have to delete my post.

Am I talking to myself?

Is there something different about that?

I love the idea of this thread. Good idea!!

Now I have to go find something silly to contribute.

Cindi
                  Rest assured that your cautionary tale concerning goats is very welcome here. The very idea of those critters swarming the truck is pretty amusing! :H

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

fennel;964486 wrote: Oops...I forgot to mention that we also have marmite toast, featuring both U.K. and New Zealand Marmite. I even have some vegemite, for anybody interested.

O.K., now who wants to get welded to the truck first? Or do we have to wait for Nora to wake up?
                    Vegemite? I'm in! You guy's sure sound like a zany, whacky bunch!

A great thread, and best wishes to all.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Don't know a lot about goats - they do eat grass?! I love my chickens tho!
                      Just been dealing with teenager - he left school early yesterday and missed football to meet his girlfriend and they had beer and got caught and he got himself into an awful muddle! We talked it out tho and he is grand, I'm wrecked!
                      Molly
                      Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
                      contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Good stuff Molly.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

It's always harder on the parents Molly. Why is that???
                          "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Oh, I know they have to be fenced, Cin, and they are little devils! Moll, they'll eat ANYTHING!! Glad your son is sorted.

sigpic
                            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Rubes,

:H:H:H

Cindi
                              AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

luv that house Rubes!
                                Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
                                contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment