Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Oh - is it me? Have I won? (I do HOPE so - I never win anything!) Oh PLEASE let it be me...
    Coco

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

You ain't even on my loon level, Coco.
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

i think the groom has his finger up the brides fanny.....
        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

mama bear;975764 wrote: i think the groom has his finger up the brides fanny.....
          :H:H:H nearly choked on my lunch
          Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

The flower girl on the right is suspect, too.
            sigpic
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

By gum, you're right! I believe they are ALL doing it.
              Coco

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

All I can say is thank god they brought in DIVORCE!!
                Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

sigpic

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

rubywillow;975788 wrote:
                    :H:H:H

And heres me thinking I could do with a fella!!!!!

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

So, which one do you fancy, Pan?
                      sigpic

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Got to go the whole hog Rube and choose the one with the dirty shirt ... I like a bit of rough

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Why am I not shocked? (Wonder what he can do with those ears???) :H
                          sigpic

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Personnel Issues

Someone needs to counsel Fennel and Nora about showing up so late for work.
                            Coco

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Panno;975791 wrote: :H:H:H

And heres me thinking I could do with a fella!!!!!
                              I'm certain that these two are available, Panno! :H

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X