Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Hey Mama - Did you grow a 2nd head overnight???? You know with taking the Antabuse.:H:H:H:H
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

mama bear;975878 wrote: I can smell those guys....gross.....
      the twins that Ruby and Panno are fighting over
      get yer ass up Fennel...if I have to be at work, you have to at least be out of bed, ya damn rodent
      Them's fightin' words, mama!!! :H
      Attached files [img]/converted_files/1389104=5717-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

no, but I think a third breast is sprouting.....Papa is gonna be thrilled
        just popped 2nd pill!!!
        there Ruby...find a picture of that one!!!
        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

This lady has been taking antabuse for 3 days now.....

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

BRING IT ON ACORN BREATH!!!

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

You all are cheering me up today. Thanks friends. :l:h
              "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

WHAT ARE A BUNCH OF ALKIE FEMALES GOOD FOR IF NOT TO MAKE YOU LAUGH.......
                How is everything with Casey???

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Oh, do-do. I'm tired. Oh for a ruby rest. Later.
                  sigpic
                  Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Hmmm I believe you've told me ... no rest for the wicked or did ya say weary or women? Or just crazy ole grannies?

I missed the lunch menu Fennel. Any sushi? I think Coco and I can make it worth your while. And some fresh squeezed lemonade would be very refreshing.

I'll check back in awhile.....

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Panno;975896 wrote: This lady has been taking antabuse for 3 days now.....

Nice nails. I really miss mine.
                      Coco

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Ringing Cedars;975953 wrote: Hmmm I believe you've told me ... no rest for the wicked or did ya say weary or women? Or just crazy ole grannies?

I missed the lunch menu Fennel. Any sushi? I think Coco and I can make it worth your while. And some fresh squeezed lemonade would be very refreshing.

I'll check back in awhile.....
                        I have tons of sushi for you and Coco...spicy tuna roll, soft shell crab, unagi, raccoon...you name it, I've got it!

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Wish my tummy looked that nice.
                          sigpic
                          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

fennel;975974 wrote: I have tons of sushi for you and Coco...spicy tuna roll, soft shell crab, unagi, raccoon...you name it, I've got it!
                            Raccoon?? Week old road kill raccoon??? We'll all need wormwood tea!!!:H

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

rubywillow;976048 wrote: Wish my tummy looked that nice.
                              I was thinking I could take one of those appendages divide in two and enhance my own natural attributes.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

I'll send you some of mine. My cup runneth other.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X