Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Oh, if you want ugly, I'll go find a picture of the Cofield twins, who liked to sing at my Mommas church. It could really make those two guys look like 2 George Clooneys (who I don't like anyway)
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

tape spider webs across her mouth........with BUG hairy spiders that will crawl in if she opens her lips to booze.........eeeeewwwwww
      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

well eeeeeexxxxxxcccccuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me but I am watching George right now in "The Perfect Storm"

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Nora, PMing her now!! Thanks. Hope you told her we have been worried!

Still hoping George Clooney drowns!!! :licked:
          sigpic
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Are my skwerl pics showing up?

We'll have to hang glow in the dark spiders and skeletons from Mish.

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Fen, can't tell you how much I appreciate your particular brand of insanity!! Tell Mrs Fen she's lucky we don't snatch you away into the deep, dark, MWO hole! :H:H
              sigpic

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

no skewrl pics that I can see sillly.....
                darn you ruby..you spolied the ending.....George DID drown...(like i didn't already know, ya meanie)
                For you....

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Strangely enough, I quite like George Clooney!
                    He's droll!

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

cross post chooks!!

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Sexy ...... I wouldn't say no to a bit of our George.......lets face it anything is good after those two yesterday
                        Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

yeah, rubes knows how to pick em doesn't she?

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

I must fill you all in on my amazing day from hell!

It began, as any other suburban day does for a working mum..get kids ready,get self ready, kiss hubby good bye,........dead battery in car
                            Hubby goes ballistic in the whole "I really don't need this right now" stress mode....(like I do?)
                            pull kids out of car and hubby tried to jump start it..no go..must be altenator????

I call Day Care lady to say 'we will be late'..she offers to rescue us by picking me and kids up in her bus and taking me to Mum's..so I can use her car to get to work..(Mum has just gone on a week's holiday so not using it-some fortune there!!).....I pull kids, bags and car seats out of car so that I can transfer all in to Mum's car..and even have presence of mind to take bucket of horse feed (supposed to feed old horse before work?).....

Get to Mums, wave good bye to children and heroic Day Care lady.......try to put carseats in her TINY hatchback....can't find securing point AAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
                            Leave not for rest of family that Mum's car has not been stolen..I have it,leave in a rush to get to work.......

Discover have broken sunglasses in the muddle of the morning madness (they are only a month old).......aghhhhh!!!!!!

Still pondering car seat problem thorughout working day..........go out to feed horse in lunch break and discover 'oh marvelous joy!' that I left the key to the gate of horse paddock in my car at home...aggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! !!!
                            (fortune strikes again..and the lady who owns property is home and says she will feed said starving nag for me ) *sigh of relief*

back to work...still pondering car seat question?????????

Finish work and bolt into shops to get new sunglasses (cheap cause bad things always happen to Chook's glasses)......... go to collect children and still can't discover securing points for car seat..even Day Care lady can't help...AAAGGGHHHH!!!!!!! Take temporary measures to get self and progeny home in one piece..........still contemplating car seat problem......

Apparently hubby had a hard day.......???????

Will finish pondering car seat issue tomorrow.......*ugh*
                            I am weary now!

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Should we just shoot said chooks now, or hope the rest of the evening was better?? :H
                              Bless your heart, truly. I remember those days with strong shivers!! Hope you have a goond night!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Wow thats some day you had Chooks ...... luckily you did not lose your head !!

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Working...
                                X