Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Yeah, now there's a Saloon I'd want to go visit! (In armour and with a big gun methinks!)

I'd be too worried to drink, what are they doing with thoe buckets of blood!

Okay, I HAVE to go clean my house......*chook tears self away from distractions reluctantly*

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

I guess I'm going to go take care of my stuff too Chook!!! Catch you all later!!!
      "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

well I can still see my men...so......
        as he unplugged the vacuum, he noticed that her toes needed a polish, so he gently put her foot upon his bulging thigh and started rubbing it, and then he
        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

I just hadn't gone back far enough. My men are still there..................sweet dreams all...........................................
          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

aaargh Nora.....continue the story silly

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Turn over let me help you unwind ...............

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

What's been going on here, then???

I turn my back for a couple of days and all HELL breaks loose.

Now girls - here's something nice and inspiring: This weekend I ran into a friend I haven't seen for at least a year. She couldn't stop staring at me (no, I didn't have a lasagna noodle hanging out of my nose) and kept asking me if I had "had something done." She remarked how "refreshed" I looked. 49 days and counting!
                Coco

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Coco-Nut;979172 wrote: I turn my back for a couple of days and all HELL breaks loose.

Now girls - here's something nice and inspiring: This weekend I ran into a friend I haven't seen for at least a year. She couldn't stop staring at me (no, I didn't have a lasagna noodle hanging out of my nose) and kept asking me if I had "had something done." She remarked how "refreshed" I looked. 49 days and counting!
                  Talk about positive reinforcement!

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Ladies, I think the story-line you all have going here is quite, ummm....interesting. However, I wonder if you might create a separate thread for it- that is, unless you would enjoy my dragging in Ellen DeGeneres, Stephanie Miller, and the entire cast from the "L Word"! :H

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

you go girl....I am VERY open minded!!!
                      Good Job Coco!!!

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

fennel;979174 wrote: Ladies, I think the story-line you all have going here is quite, ummm....interesting. However, I wonder if you might create a separate thread for it- that is, unless you would enjoy my dragging in Ellen DeGeneres, Stephanie Miller, and the entire cast from the "L Word"! :H
                        I'm sure we could work all of them in.
                        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Coco-Nut;979172 wrote: I turn my back for a couple of days and all HELL breaks loose.

Woohoo!!!!! :goodjob::goodjob:
                          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Coco, how long did it take for you to actually enjoy being AF? I was really cranky this last weekend...

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

fennel;979187 wrote: Coco, how long did it take for you to actually enjoy being AF? I was really cranky this last weekend...
                              Fennel - stop talking about me!!!
                              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

I cannot sayI have "enjoyed" being AF...but I have enjoyed no hangovers, and every day that goes by I am a little prouder of myself

Comment

Working...
                                X