Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

I'm like you Coco..........So as the cow jumped over the moon......I will fall asleep soon ! Nite all ! IAD
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Cinders

Cinders.....I agree with you so much!!! I have talked to my son a lot in the last year or so. I told him that I'm sorry but he has my 'bug'. He can't have one drink. He is going to start drinking and drink until it's gone. We have talked about this quite a bit. He is 23 years old now. He knows that I'm right. My son is adopted. Did I do this to him or was it genetic or a combination of both? I'll never get over the guilt. But, I am doing something to get better. At least he can see that. At least he knows that there is a better way - a way out.
      "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

not quite a swan;964895 wrote: Room for a silly swan that loves marmite,goats and tacos?:H
        Oh goodie - We've got a swan now too!!!
        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Ruby - loved the stories!! The dog bit a hole in your tire?!?!?!? While you were driving? Was it named Cujo???????
          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

not quite a swan;964895 wrote: Room for a silly swan that loves marmite,goats and tacos?:H
            :welcome: Plenty of room! I love marmite, too!

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Swanny, you can follow me til they chase me away!
              sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Vegemite!!! Yea!!!

[QUOTE=fennel;964486] I even have some vegemite, for anybody interested.

Feeling a bit stuffy for this thread at the moment but I promise to come back when I'm sillier.
                :moon: :woot::
                A bit :lame: I know, :sorry:
                Mish :blush:
                :h Mish :h
                sigpic
                Never give up...
                GET UP!!!

AF since 25th November, 2011

What might have been is an abstraction
                Remaining a perpetual possibility
                Only in a world of speculation.
                What might have been and what has been
                Point to one end, which is always present. T.S. Eliot

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Good Morning, Sillies!

Happy Wednesday!! I'm certain Fennel will be along soon with a tempting array of breakfast treats to tempt even the least discerning palate.

Nora - you still up there?

Right then - everyone hang on tight and let's get through "HUMP DAY." And lest I be accused of being rude (can't have that!), the following is offered for your interest and edification:

Wednesday. Refers to the idea of Wednesday being the middle of the work-week, meaning it's "over-the-hump" when this day is over.

(en.wiktionary.org/wiki/hump_day )
                  Coco

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Morning all ! I found my hump today ! Ha! Wed.........wake me when it's over ! Ha! IAD
                    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                    Dr. Seuss

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

morning sillies.....must have coffee then silly bone will wake up
                      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Good morning, my friends! I'm sure that Coco made a typo when she made reference to my fine cuisine...

I have diet coke, coffee, decaf, chai latte, bass shakes, tea, and an assortment of vitamin water. This morning's menu features krill puffs, bagels, toast (marmite and vegemite available), pastries, and granola.

I haven't found anything lying around that might be suitable for the lunch special...I'll get back to you on that one!

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

I have a terrible problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just realized that I'm going to have to stop my caffeine on the antabuse! I must have my Diet Coke every morning! What am I going to do?!@?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?
                          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Caffeine is a restriction on Antabuse? Yikes, egads and other expressions of profound dismay.

Better get in touch with OverIt and K9 and get their advice. You know what though - I remember JohnnyB always saying he had hot chocolate and that's got caffeine in it....

(Is this just to distract me long enough that you can climb down?????)
                            Coco

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Coco-Nut;965303 wrote:
                              (Is this just to distract me long enough that you can climb down?????)
                              Drat! And, I thought it was going to work. :H
                              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

why in the world do we have to give up caffeine....are you sure Nora???
                                I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                                Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Working...
                                X