Clear All

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Poor little thing.
    Coco

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

What's wrong with pickeled possum?
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

I know sadly he did not find MWO :H:H
        Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Coco, do you know how MEAN those critters are?? They will tear you up!
          sigpic
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Hay you found my cat ! Ha!
            ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
            those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
            Dr. Seuss

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Yeah, Tony, like the tourists I've seen trying to 'rescue' the snapping turtles, big as an ottoman, out of the road, when we sit back with our videos runing, 'cause SOMEBODY's gonna get bit!
              This one is TINY!!!!!!!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

I am going to sit around Dos Gatos today on my lounge chair. And just enjoy watching the customers come & go.
                "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Beautiful view all day!!!! I'm going to stay here all night - away from all the stress. I'm just going to relax.......
                  AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Work today, but I'll have some apple-pie and icecream when I get hoome..Fen save me some..(please don't mix it with the other one eyyyyeeewwwwww!!!!!)
                    Snapping turtles-how awesome!!!!!
                    Nora-relax for me & I might join you this eve, on my lollabout!
                    IAD- luv it! LMAO
                    Great dinner out with hubby last night, then caught a movie.all unpredictable-like. MOvie not GREAT, but okay and "Tomorrow When the War Began"..lots of Aussie teenagers living the ultimate OZ fear/paranoia of finally being invaded!!!! Corny in parts but okay. Maybe it will make the younger gens realise that 'the price of freedom IS eternal vigilance?" (Maybe..we can hope anyways!)
                    Have a good one folks, see you later.

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

ROUGH NIGHT
                      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

BEWARE THE HITCHHIKING GHOSTS!!!!!!

AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

ChickenNumber3;980377 wrote: "Tomorrow When the War Began"..lots of Aussie teenagers living the ultimate OZ fear/paranoia of finally being invaded!!!! Corny in parts but okay. Maybe it will make the younger gens realise that 'the price of freedom IS eternal vigilance?" (Maybe..we can hope anyways!)
                          Have a good one folks, see you later.

Finally...???

:H:H:H
                          :h Mish :h

PS...apple pie 'n cream...YUM! Yes Please, Fen
                          :h Mish :h
                          sigpic
                          Never give up...
                          GET UP!!!

AF since 25th November, 2011

What might have been is an abstraction
                          Remaining a perpetual possibility
                          Only in a world of speculation.
                          What might have been and what has been
                          Point to one end, which is always present. T.S. Eliot

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Good Morning sillies! Just a quick pop-in - v. busy at work (I'm finding it really gets in the way of more important stuff).
                            Coco

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Evening all!

Well that was a day!! *wipes brow* Phew!

How did everyone else fare? Still af for me *pats self on back* and no real thoughts of drinking today either,although that could be because I'm coming down with a headcold..but hey, what ever works!

It's quiet today! I'm ready for my Apple Pie and Ice cream Fen? Where you at?

Wakey wakey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:waving: :waving::waving:

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Morning my Dos Gatos friends. I'm going to spend another day sitting around the truck. I find it very relaxing......watching the strange people that come up to order road kill. :H

Good to see you Mish. Glad that you were able to come down from the truck.

Chook - Good on you!!!!

Coco - I'm getting very resentful of my job getting in the way of my MWO time. Something must be done!!!!!!!

Speaking of which. I must go get ready.

Talk to you all later........................:h

I miss you Fennelxxoo
                                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Working...
                                X