Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

rubywillow;981444 wrote: How 'bout some fresh wild mountain trout? I catch, you clean and cook! :H
    Got my filet knife right here... I like trout, too.

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Where's my taco?
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Fennel got too busy playing this game to cook:

the original Cat Bowling - over a million frames served!
        "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Ruby...did I read it right when you suggested eggs, biscuit and gravy??? I have never heard of that before!
          I'm in a munchable mood tonight..but atleast I'm not craving AL (yay). Guess I will be eating something I shouldn't though soon! (Its inevitable..I can feel the food binge coming to get me...aghhhhhh!
          OOh, chocolate egg would fit the bill nicely too
          Chook

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Chook, our biscuits are probably not what you're used to.

They're little rounds of bread, fluffy on the inside, golden brown outside.
            sigpic
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

YAY!, the taco truck has 1000 posts!!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

NoraC;981951 wrote: Fennel got too busy playing this game to cook:

the original Cat Bowling - over a million frames served!
                Do you like the game? It's one of my favorites!

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Breakfast is served, people! The breakfast special is veggie omelet, with some stuffed squash on the side. The usual array of pastries and beverages are available, as well.

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

omelet please
                    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

I am caring for 2 grandies today, little one (Grace) is dressing Tinker, carrying her around in my little carrier. Now she's trimming Tink's hair. She assured me her MOTHER taught her how. Don't worry, I'm watching!
                      sigpic

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

fennel;982121 wrote: Do you like the game? It's one of my favorites!
                        I LOVE IT!!! I'm having a blast!!!!
                        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

fennel;982122 wrote: Breakfast is served, people! The breakfast special is veggie omelet, with some stuffed squash on the side. The usual array of pastries and beverages are available, as well.
                          Sounds delicious!!!!!!
                          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

rubywillow;982132 wrote: I am caring for 2 grandies today, little one (Grace) is dressing Tinker, carrying her around in my little carrier. Now she's trimming Tink's hair. She assured me her MOTHER taught her how. Don't worry, I'm watching!
                            WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
                            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Who's Tink? I thought Gracie was your dog!

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

fennel;982122 wrote: Breakfast is served, people! The breakfast special is veggie omelet, with some stuffed squash on the side. The usual array of pastries and beverages are available, as well.
                                I LOVE that avatar!!!
                                Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Working...
                                X