Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Something about the heart. I really wish that I knew. Seriously. This is going to be a problem for me. Alcohol and caffeine. :upset::upset::upset:
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

I just pm's k( and I am going to call my pharmacist
      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

:upset: What??? No Diet Coke? What about Caffeine Free Diet Coke???
        ray:
        :h Mish :h
        sigpic
        Never give up...
        GET UP!!!

AF since 25th November, 2011

What might have been is an abstraction
        Remaining a perpetual possibility
        Only in a world of speculation.
        What might have been and what has been
        Point to one end, which is always present. T.S. Eliot

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Ok - you're right. I can use the caffeine free and pretend. That's what I'll do. But I still need one REAL one in the morning. I must have it.....I MUST!!!
          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

mama bear;965314 wrote: I just pm's k( and I am going to call my pharmacist
            Thanks Mama!!
            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

I drink caffeine diet coke regularly, doctor's orders. I've noticed the difference (miss the buzz, don't we all!?).
              Hey Mish! You'll get sillier the longer you stay here!
              I have Southern buttermilk biscuits, pork tenderloin, tomatoes, and gravy for all of you other carnivores! :H
              sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Fennel - Pass me that Diet Coke. Of course you'll have to put a straw in it since I'm still stuck up here on the truck!
                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

I googled it and it said caff should only be used in small amounts....I drink ice tea all day......damn...
                  the pharmacist siad the same thing but I have not heard back from k9 yet...

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

OMG Rubes...that looks so good......she says as she guzzles her mickey dee's sweet ice tea...

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Mama - That's my problem. I drink Diet Coke and Ice Tea. Now I'm going to have to get Caffeine Free Tea and Diet Coke. :upset::upset:

Ruby - I'm about to turn into a carnivore again.
                      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

mama bear;965331 wrote: I googled it and it said caff should only be used in small amounts....I drink ice tea all day......damn...
                        the pharmacist siad the same thing but I have not heard back from k9 yet...
                        See - "small amounts" - one coffee should be OK, right?

(I just KNEW if someone ran and got The Google things would be fine. Good goin, Mama!)
                        Coco

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

rubywillow;965329 wrote: I drink caffeine diet coke regularly, doctor's orders. I've noticed the difference (miss the buzz, don't we all!?).
                          Hey Mish! You'll get sillier the longer you stay here!
                          I have Southern buttermilk biscuits, pork tenderloin, tomatoes, and gravy for all of you other carnivores! :H
                          Oooh - MORE breakfast. I'm Lovin' It. (Oh wait - that's the McDonald's thing. Can't have that around here...) Thank you Ruby!
                          Coco

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

i hope so...booze isn't gonna kill me but coffee might:durn:

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

i wont tell rubes....breakfast is my favorite meal of the day

MY TEST FOR THE NEW JOB IS AT 1:00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WISH ME LUCK

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Test? What kind of test? Sobriety, IQ, drug, math? (I guess I could pass all of those but the math, but the word "TEST" makes me go all oooogly.)
                                Coco

Comment

Working...
                                X