Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

I am a TOTAL extrovert and hate houseguests.....
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

mama bear;986354 wrote: I am a TOTAL extrovert and hate houseguests.....

Glad it's not just an introvert thing. Whenever Mrs. Fennel and I travel anywhere, we stay in hotels, unless the people we're visiting really insist
      we stay with them. The last time that happened, we had the entire second floor of our host's house to crash in, complete with our own bathroom, which was nice.

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

my own parents come to see me and get a hotel...I think that's a little weird myself, but otherwise I totally agree
        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Space is totally it - if you can put them up in the west wing, great.
          Coco

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

I love house guests but I'm always billy no mates :upset:
            Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Coco - Fennel - Mama -
              Can I come stay with you for an extended period of time??????:H:H:H:H
              "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Panno;986373 wrote: I love house guests but I'm always billy no mates :upset:
                Aw... I'd come to visit but it's rather a long way...
                Coco

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Panno;986373 wrote: I love house guests but I'm always billy no mates :upset:
                  I think I agree with you Panno if I knew what you meant about being "billy"?

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

:H:H RC I'm not sure what the 'billy' is myself its just a saying people say when they have no friends!! So guessing its just a random name somebody chose once upon a time!!

Coco I would love to have you, my bath is lovely and I would fill it up with lots of ice and fish xxx
                    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

NoraC;986382 wrote: Coco - Fennel - Mama -
                      Can I come stay with you for an extended period of time??????:H:H:H:H
                      Awwww...of course you can stay with me....for TWO NIGHTS! :H

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

When we have company i shush Hubs in bed and he replies 'It's MY damn house - I'll do the tarzan yell if i want to!!'
                        sigpic
                        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

:H Do you play Tarzan & Jane in bed???????
                          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

play?
                            sigpic
                            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

:H :H :H :H
                              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

:H:H:OMGD ROFL:H:H:

Comment

Working...
                                X