Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

I've never tried many of these teas that you all mention. Especially one with pear in it!
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

I have some fancy teas, but I've never heard of the one Mish wants...

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

By the way - good to see you Mish!! I've missed you!
        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

When I got called to jury duty, it was a murder case. I didn't want to be on that jury!
          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

I always joke about Jimmy Hoffa being buried in my cistern, but if there were really a corpse back there, I'd be freaking out big time! :H

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

My Mother in Law is here in my bedroom. Gosh I wonder where she is right now. We moved her. Uhoh......going to go look right now.
              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

NoraC;995285 wrote: My Mother in Law is here in my bedroom. Gosh I wonder where she is right now. We moved her. Uhoh......going to go look right now.

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

We have her ashes here. I don't know why but after her service, my Father in Law told us that we were bringing her down here. We thought we were going to have a service and bury her. They have plots at the cemetery down here. But, after we asked a few times and got put off by my Father in Law and Sister in Law, we figured that we are just supposed to keep her. Then I assume when my Father in Law passes away, both sets of ashes will be buried.
                  AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

NoraC;995290 wrote: We have her ashes here. I don't know why but after her service, my Father in Law told us that we were bringing her down here. We thought we were going to have a service and bury her. They have plots at the cemetery down here. But, after we asked a few times and got put off by my Father in Law and Sister in Law, we figured that we are just supposed to keep her. Then I assume when my Father in Law passes away, both sets of ashes will be buried.
                    Geez...where do you keep her?

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Well - right now she is sitting in our bedroom underneath a table. We had her up on a shelf but considering we get earthquakes, not a good idea.
                      Actually we moved her when my Father in Law came to visit. But, didn't want to put her back on the high shelf. Poor Mom - stuck on the floor under a desk. :upset:
                      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

fennel;995269 wrote: Mish, what is white tea with pear? As soon as you tell me, I'll whip some up for you!

White tea comes only from the first few tender leaves and new buds of the tea plant harvested in the early Spring time in the mountains of China. The least processed of all teas from the Camellia sinensis tea plant, white tea is naturally dried indoors for a flavour that most reflects a freshly picked tea leaf and retains the most healthful antioxidants.
                        "Celestial Seasonings" (brand name) uses the highest quality white teas for a delicate, flowery taste that's slightly sweet and deliciously satisfying. The natural sweetness of white tea in enhanced with the flavour of juicy pears and a touch of vanilla in "Perfectly Pear" white tea.
                        ...this tea contains high levels of antioxidants to support your health naturally.

I paid $5.20 for 20 tea bags, but it's delicious!
                        :h Mish :h
                        sigpic
                        Never give up...
                        GET UP!!!

AF since 25th November, 2011

What might have been is an abstraction
                        Remaining a perpetual possibility
                        Only in a world of speculation.
                        What might have been and what has been
                        Point to one end, which is always present. T.S. Eliot

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Mishmash;995364 wrote: White tea comes only from the first few tender leaves and new buds of the tea plant harvested in the early Spring time in the mountains of China. The least processed of all teas from the Camellia sinensis tea plant, white tea is naturally dried indoors for a flavour that most reflects a freshly picked tea leaf and retains the most healthful antioxidants.
                          "Celestial Seasonings" (brand name) uses the highest quality white teas for a delicate, flowery taste that's slightly sweet and deliciously satisfying. The natural sweetness of white tea in enhanced with the flavour of juicy pears and a touch of vanilla in "Perfectly Pear" white tea.
                          ...this tea contains high levels of antioxidants to support your health naturally.

I paid $5.20 for 20 tea bags, but it's delicious!
                          I'm going to set out on a mission to find some today! I have a date with my mum...maybe we'll locate some down town...

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

NoraC;995295 wrote: Well - right now she is sitting in our bedroom underneath a table. We had her up on a shelf but considering we get earthquakes, not a good idea.
                            Actually we moved her when my Father in Law came to visit. But, didn't want to put her back on the high shelf. Poor Mom - stuck on the floor under a desk. :upset:
                            Awww....:l

Maybe you can place her on an end table, with a wreath of fleurs around her?

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Alrighty....this morning, I have coffee, diet-coke (reg or decaf), tea, orange juice, water and some cherry juice. I also have scones (turtle or oat-currant), almond croissants, toast, bagels, english muffins, and veggie scramble. For lunch, I have some mushroom lasagna. :h

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Mushroom Lasagne please Fennel........the cuppa mushroom soup I have just had was bloody awful
                                Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Working...
                                X