Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Panno;995681 wrote: Mushroom Lasagne please Fennel........the cuppa mushroom soup I have just had was bloody awful
    Well, my lasagna is fantastic! It will completely obliterate the unpleasant memory of the soup. :H

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

I just posted this on get your arse in gear thread....

a view from my apartment window...

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Panno;995689 wrote: I just posted this on get your arse in gear thread....

a view from my apartment window...

Oh my gosh...how beautiful! What body of water is that?

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

That is Morecambe Bay - (Irish Sea!!)
          Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Panno - that is GORGEOUS!!!!!! Oh my goodness - I could look at that all day.
            "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Fen - I'll just have a REGULAR Diet Coke and a scone please. I'm saving room for that delicious lunch.
              "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

NoraC;995697 wrote: Panno - that is GORGEOUS!!!!!! Oh my goodness - I could look at that all day.
                I do through the week Nora..I actually work on the development where the apartment is - well pretend to work :H:H

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

NoraC;995698 wrote: Fen - I'll just have a REGULAR Diet Coke and a scone please. I'm saving room for that delicious lunch.
                  Here you are, Nora! :h

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Pan, as I said on the journey thread just now, that is such a fabulous view, and the timing and photograph are unbelievable!!! Tell you what, we'll exchange vacation spots! Come here when it's cold there, I'll come there when it's HOT here! :H
                    sigpic
                    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

And Fen, that is the CUTEST little baby squirrel!!
                      sigpic
                      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Hey Panno, I used to visit my Aunt in Morecambe many years ago - hated my Aunt but loved Morecambe
                        Molly
                        Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
                        contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

rubywillow;995703 wrote: Pan, as I said on the journey thread just now, that is such a fabulous view, and the timing and photograph are unbelievable!!! Tell you what, we'll exchange vacation spots! Come here when it's cold there, I'll come there when it's HOT here! :H
                          Rubes I'd be happy to swap

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Even better, we'll swap together!!! I'll come stay with you, you come stay with me!!
                            I may/probably/hope I have an MWO friend coming all the way from Canada to visit me at the cabin when I leave tomorrow. YippEEEEE! It's been one of the coolest things, meeting my friends from here (I really enjoyed having CowGal here just a few weeks befor her death, hope it was one of her good memories.)
                            I've looked into trading vacation homes, but have issues I guess with strangers in my house. But you're dif, Pan. Come anytime!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Rubes you are definitely in my plan to visit I am so in love with your cabin (and you of coure) I never tire of looking at your pics - I would have to have some dog therapy though before I come!! I am terrified of them

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Wow, you all have such lovely places to live and vacation. If you ever visit the land of Oz, you must of course stay with Mish in Perth. We have many beautiful spots too...perhaps we could pop across to Rottnest and visit the quokkas (and smuggle a few out for the commune).
                                How did you and your Mum go with finding white tea, Fen? I found mine in a Health Shop. I spent Tuesday with my Mum again...took her to the eye clinic for injections in her eyes to slow down the Macular Degeneration. So far, so good.
                                Wish I had more time to stay on the site today, but have plans and need to fly...
                                Love to you all...
                                :h Mish :h
                                sigpic
                                Never give up...
                                GET UP!!!

AF since 25th November, 2011

What might have been is an abstraction
                                Remaining a perpetual possibility
                                Only in a world of speculation.
                                What might have been and what has been
                                Point to one end, which is always present. T.S. Eliot

Comment

Working...
                                X