Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

I think Madge and i are sisters.

Time for me to hit the road for a long weekend. Intend to get some rest (we'll see!)

Be nice while I'm gone, Coco.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

rubywillow;966052 wrote: Time for me to hit the road for a long weekend. Intend to get some rest (we'll see!)
      Have a great weekend, Ruby!
      Coco

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

IAD;966050 wrote: Nora.....sorry you feeling upside down ! ha! You'll bounce back, though ! Tony
        Tony - you freaked me out!!!!
        :H:H:H
        "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Ruby - have a good - RESTFUL - time!!!!!:l
          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

hi sillies
            mama here but not usually perky self....having a pity party over husbands bull shit and our lack of funds....will check in later
            I love my family more than alcohol.:h
            Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

mama bear;966087 wrote: hi sillies
              mama here but not usually perky self....having a pity party over husbands bull shit and our lack of funds....will check in later
              I'm sorry, mama...:l

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

mama bear;966087 wrote: hi sillies
                Sorry you are feeling down, luv - I know how you feel, but we should try to think of all the things we DO have, rather those what we DON'T, right?

(OK just shoot me for being all airy-fairy. What I should have said is

Freaking sucks, doesn't it?!!!!!
                Coco

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Mama....sorry your down. But I brought Melvis.....the Chi Elvis impersonator to cheer you up ! Ha!
                  I know how it is .....I'm retired and living on a Dept. of Defense Pension. It's only about half of what I was making when I was working. My wife is a nurse and works part time with the Census B. It's tough !! Two kids in college ( Even though my daughter has a scholarship) their are a lot of expenses ! I can't find a job......but I'm going through the VA....to see what they can do for me. ( I'm a Disabled Vet) Hang in their "This too shall pass" Tony
                  ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                  those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                  Dr. Seuss

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

thank you sweet friends....I just am so sick of getting hopeful that he is back...and then something else goes BAM!!!
                    and you are right..must focus on what we do have...I am usually pretty good at that, but just needed a good pity party...and yes coco...it FREAKING sucks
                    tony...Melvis is too cute!
                    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

I'm sorry Mama! I think we need to all start a hippie commune. How's that? We already have the truck so we can eat. We can always pick up more road kill. It will be great! I'm tired of not having money - we might as well sit around and be hippies together. Actually, my hubby has grown his hair and it's longer than mine now. So, he's well on his way. :H:H
                      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Not been on for a couple of days-bit down but boy this thread has made me smile
                        you are all truly great people and iam glad ive found this site-i know i dont post much but even reading helps so much

wishing you all a good day xx

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

not quite a swan;966118 wrote: Not been on for a couple of days-bit down but boy this thread has made me smile
                          you are all truly great people and iam glad ive found this site-i know i dont post much but even reading helps so much

wishing you all a good day xx
                          I know what you mean! (I've kind of become addicted to this site!!)
                          Coco

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

Welcome swanny.....post more ! Ha!
                            Nora.....Far Out Man yea ! Back to the Hippie days. Ha! Point me to Woodstock ! Tony
                            ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                            those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                            Dr. Seuss

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

IAD;966159 wrote: Welcome swanny.....post more ! Ha!
                              Nora.....Far Out Man yea ! Back to the Hippie days. Ha! Point me to Woodstock ! Tony
                              He could pass for one of my more distinguished customers. Bushman B...

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Meet Me At Dos Gatos

IAD;966159 wrote: Welcome swanny.....post more ! Ha!
                                Oh my gosh - I thought that Hubby had joined us!!!!!!! :H:H:H

Post away Swan!!!
                                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Working...
                                X